Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Act To Decolonise The UK

Your Stories From a Year AgoLook back on these moments from your Story Archive.Oct 13Oct 13Oct 13+6 moreOnly you can see this unless you share itSelect StoriesShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

tSOp8cto1bn9geusurmo re1cd3,m 2019c  · Shared with Public

Public

If U have a #control freak, they will go to any #lengths. They will #neglect their child/ren to get #revenge for their warped mind1 Comment5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

fOc5ctco0ibtSpesr5g 173r7l, 21019  · Shared with Public

Public

Social Media is for those who can #mange them. I need to get over 36.7K #activity on Fight4justice.3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 6 others.

tOctobe77r 131po4,0sol80f 420d18  · Shared with Public

Public

Here’s my #tomato bush in the garden #MerveleeMyers_FactDay12: The Employment Tribunal allowed LEYF Nurseries – #LEYF to make a Poppy Show of them.

2Valdin Legister and 1 other2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

OSctuoo6nbers u1o3, 2r01eh7d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Just heard talk about #Blacklisting in the news. Just 1 of the #DISCRIMINATION use to stop my career re Dr Maria Hudson Research!

2Jacqueline Chambers and 1 other3 Comments5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Oc3tf2ticfoberS 4p1ngu36,11 e2d0617  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

They have kicked out #RACISM out of sports & #Football in particular. Even FIFA get shaken up. The Early Years Sector is next!

1Jacqueline Chambers3 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling ready with Valdin Legister and 3 others in London, United Kingdom.

Oi9tctober S13,p h20h1ru7edg  · Shared with Public

Public

When I am going out, I know how to put myself together. I am in the process of empowering #MERVELEEMYERS to help with the #BreakingDownBarriers that stop me reaching my potentials. I refuse to be a victim, because there was not much that could have been done to help me. However I develop resilience at an early age even before my Father #IS_NEMBHARD was struck down with Parkinson’s. I have my Teacher Ms Una Perry from Ground Road, a local girl to thank for that.That’s why I am telling stories so LEYF Nurseries realise that with my Fight4justice campaign, I will expose the lies that they have been covering up when they lost sight of the vision of the #Pioneers who established Westminster Children Society. I feel privileged to have been part of the Chelsea Football Club FOUNDATION Young Women’s Edge of the Box. My #Coach_WinsomeDuncan was the Keynote speaker. I was privileged to meet #FionaDavis, #NatalieBurns, #KirstyArmstrong and #AliciaLai.I am chuff that one student ask if I am Winsome Duncan MOTHER, because I was getting on with my videos. Of course development of my #CPPDP. During the Fire Alarm I get chatting to Kirsty who thinks I’m a Teacher. Points proven I’m a #CREDIBLE_WITNESS and I have been in more #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC than I care to go into now.

2Valdin Legister and 1 other2 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with Lloyd Walters in London, United Kingdom.

Oct48opmbern1 13t,r3ea 2i017  · Shared with Public

Public

Thanks to everyone who has been part of the #supportnetwork! I am more than privileged to be making progress, getting back to the life I once used to. If I am knock down, I’m not going to just lie down, I’ll dust myself of and continue with my Fight4justice campaign.

7Mark Walters, Canny Panther and 5 others2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

tOfcpto098be4r9 1t3,soe 02l0t1c7d  · Shared with Public

Public

Did you guessed?

6Canny Panther, Sarah Allen and 4 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited with Valdin Legister and 3 others at Chelsea Football Club – Stamford Bridge – London.

tOfcpto098be4r9 1t3,soe 02l0t1c7d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

If anyone told me a few years ago that my life would have changed so dramatically, I would have said I’d be working at LEYF Nurseries until I get my #Pension_or_JA homebound. But GOD has a purpose for me, when I meet Winsome Duncan at a Gerry Robert. The rest is history and as said, I will find my purpose. I meet Claudette at another free training. Hopefully I get there before the sessions end today. But as JT Foxx Fan Page state I’m making the most of my opportunities.

3Carl Nembhard, Teneil Fletcher and 1 other3 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Chelsea Football Club – Stamford Bridge – London.

Oc0totbSeon08r o13tri,7 2017i  · Shared with Public

Public

Guess?

10Myrna Nembhard, Rose Thompson and 8 others2 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating a healthy future on Earth with Valdin Legister and Vandileete Turner.

Oc0totbSeon08r o13tri,7 2016i  · Shared with Public

Public

We did not plan to be in the The People’s National Party #Colours? We do not live our lives following #Trends. We are True Jamaica Labour Party #Stalwarts!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Back verandah.

Oc0totbSeon08r o13tri,7 2011i  · Kevin Murray & Fam.

15Michael Bernard, Dulcie Henry and 13 others6 Comments4 SharesShare