Without Prejudice Doing Courses To Prove HMCTS, CPS, CJS, DBS Must Be Listed For ERT Not Me

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

October 13, 2015  ·   · Shared with Public

Public

Started New Job at At home CarerOctober 13, 2015 — CarerLondon, United KingdomCarer for my elderly husbandShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

O05tctob39ert 0i13m,1so 209e1d4  · Shared with Public

Public

2moro I am off 2 get my Flu Jab! In the meantime I am Praying I don’t pick up any of them things going the rounds as I don’t think I can cope with nutn else fi now?

2Judith Gordon and QueenRoyal Occur2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

O5ctobelr l0ps1f37o4,6t9 id2c0164  · Shared with Public

Public

Spent sum of yesterday taking in my Indoor Plants! No space 4 my Single Bible after 10 years, it outgrown di Lickle Ranch…! Put it in the shelter & hoping against hope it survives the Winter…?

3Judith Gordon, Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless and 1 other1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Otc1tolbSmer u1o23, 250nhs1360d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

WORK is so darn HARD?

2Judith Gordon and 1 other2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Oact1iS6poo7fbher 1u1a30,2oa 201l3e  · Shared with Public

Public

Ackbersingh in line for much accolades!Active

Mervelee Ratty NembhardMyJAMAICA

Oc4togbSe0rmnf 45ts131al, 42013  · London  · The turn of the ACKBERSINGH to be highlighted for their contributions to the Economical Capital of Townhead and surrounds. Mass George was responsible for establishing an enterprise at that place we called Grung Road where he resided with his family. There was a saw mill where trees, lumbers & timbers would be made into house building materials for the local populace. The family also owned formal carts that were used to transport the finished products to the destinations all over the parish of Westmoreland and beyond. I am almost certain they operated a shop if my memory serves me right as well as having a hand in many other initiatives to build the local economy & their family a force to be reckoned with on the business front.However my most vivid memory of the contributions that Mass George made to my family are as follows: Mass George allowed my papa to plant rice in his Maross land for many years. This was one of the many ventures which dad embarked on to supplement his income as a poor man with a big family. Don’t know if dad had to pay rent for his rice paddy & I will never know now, because there is no one to share that information? So thanks to the Ackbersingh dad became a small farmer in his own rights cultivating what was called back then – Coolie Rice. Dad sold some of his produce and the rest we consumed.Then when I was in grade 5 at Townhead Primary School another Ackbersingh entered my small world as my class teacher. She became the next teacher after Ms Una Perry to have a profound impact on my life. I guess at the time Ms BOVEL was fresh out of collage and she would go on to play an important role in the lives of all the children who were in her class at the time. I have had the privilege to grow up and being out and about with the Ackbersingh children from Grung Road and is proud of my association with the family. This is only one of the Family who put great in our community spirit of togetherness and supporting and helping each other regardless of status. I had the opportunity to help lay the foundations for some of the children in my role as Basic School Teacher later in an evolving career of care and education.

2Jasmine Hylton and Ivette Grant1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

SOc06ntso9be15r 10hof5ue3, f2013  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Got 2 Oliver, but nearly never got in, but have 2 thank my lucky stars dat Promoter did deh bout! Well me a tek OATS right yah now, cauz me nah guh back pon line fi guh duh Nuh Transactions? 1s time a buck up, 2nd a mistake, but arta dat a Blinking Purpose & me always stuck to di realities of life! De buck up & mistake gone thru, so di PURPOSE nuh badda benta it wid me atall!!!1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Oact1iS6poo7fbher 1u1a30,2oa 201l1e  · Shared with Public

Public

Ketch up on some kep fe carry on de wok 2moro… Whole heep a peeps ago in fe some SURPRISES when me done!!! Everything coporsetic still

3Jasmine Hylton, Annette May Kellner and 1 other11 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 19 new photos to the album: JA & Back October 13, 2011.

5Oct4ober 1pht1a3,to n2so01gr1  · +15

225 CommentsShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

O7c0atot4begour f13nast,r ed2011  · Shared with Public

Public

Needs a hol after my 4 weeks vac in JA. No rest 4 dwsmIgt WOK yah!!! Doan Disturb Mi hard at WOK…

3Annette May Kellner and 2 others4 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

taSOct6o0ber n15fsh31, e2011d7  · Shared with Public

Public

Mi Peeps me ketch back a Blighty & a roar fe bus out!!! JA Education Minister says the Jamaican People should be able to communicate effectively in ENGLISH & Patois & am in total agreement. If WE don’t how are WE going to compete Globally? Mi lob All a unuh mi FB ffa 2 de MAX…2 SharesShare

You’re All Caught UpCheck back tomorrow to see more of your memories!