Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Drawn To Men In Childcare After Richard Harty Panic UEL Must Come Forward About Their Part In Discrimination Against Me Target Beside Black Lives Matter Plaque Rescued By Black Security Indian’s Understanding Of BHM Born In Africa Must Rescue Consuelo From Colonisation By Tanya Cotier Send Me Threats Mary Mitchison 12/10

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.Your Stories From a Year AgoLook back on these moments from your Story Archive.Oct 12Oct 12Oct 12+21 moreOnly you can see this unless you share itSelect StoriesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful in Town Head, Westmoreland, Jamaica.

O3cto8Sbero13 129,n494or e42018  · Shared with Public

Public

The #strongwinds about to blow me away. But I will stand up and be stronger against the jolts that are part of this journey of life. Keep on #relaxing, don’t let me mash up your dolly house? I am a loner and damn good at it for the past nearly -50 years. Why should anyone be thinking I need them now?

4You, Karl Ackbersingh, Merna Salmon and 1 other3 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

OtcStom204boesmr 5a712, 2fr20182  · Shared with Public

Public

My stories are #LEYFnCohorts are documented in cyberspace, along with the Employment Tribunal judgement online. The Daily Express Columnist state Tech Don’t Lie. So why is #faceboook terrorising #MerveleeMyers_FactDay 11?2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

OtcStom204boesmr 5a712, 2fr20182  · Shared with Public

Public

I meet #professors#chrispascal and #tonybertram at Middlesex University on the 19th September 2015. 3 days later #LEYFnCohorts suspension led to my nervous breakdown on the 27th September 2015. Go to LinkedIn to see who is the credible witness. The Employment Tribunal presi-DEAD over another miscarriage of my. Now they trying to gag me to cover up.

1Trevor Nembhard4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Riverside Centre, Carshalton.

OtcStom204boesmr 5a712, 2fr20182  · Shared with Public

Public

This is #MerveleeMyers_FactDay 11, trying to find ways not to let fulfilling prophecy by #LEYFnCohorts stop me from being the person who I know I am. But I will be naming all those involved in the discrimination that triggers my childhood truamas into PTSD and ruined my life.

1Trevor Nembhard3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

OtcStom204boesmr 5a712, 2fr20182  · Shared with Public

Public

This is #merveleemyers before I graduated from Lambeth College with a Student of the Year Awards. Maybe the Employment Tribunal regulations should explain why they presided over another miscarriage of justice and make me a victim? Then #LEYFnCohorts must be charged with #perverting the course of justice.

1Trevor Nembhard3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

OtcStom204boesmr 5a712, 2fr20182  · Shared with Public

Public

Here’s my grandson who I meet for the first time on the 22nd December 2013. Now go back to my account to find out how much of my life has been lost because of Discrimination by #LEYFnCohorts? Now the Employment Tribunal regulations make me a victim. My other grandson is due on this grandson’s birthdate. I spent all my life working with young children. #MerveleeMyers_FactDay 11.

2Valdin Legister and Shellyfabulous Brown3 SharesShare