Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Develop London Syndrome After Mum’s Death When I Transfer To BIB To Work, Be Carer For Tom, Discrimination By UEL Richard Harty Will Be Death Of Us Fight To End Mr Tomlinson Has A Small Illusion 1 Day He Can Be A Property Tycoon LEYF Is Abuse Ring With Men In Childcare 11/10

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Oct1obsemru 11,r5 0201u14  · Shared with Public

Public

Just a word of Warning…? I have been Fucked up Many Times in the Past, so if U send me any Links – No Matter how Genuine…? Plz don’t feel offended if U don’t get a Response, cause U know wat I nah CLICK pon nuh Link, U get Me! The PCB are Busy Monitoring & I aint Giving nubaddy nutn fi PPI!

2Judith Gordon and Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless2 Comments5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Oct1obsemru 11,r5 0201u14  · Shared with Public

Public

They tried to Silence her, but couldn’t? Now she has a Bright Future ahead of her! How Many More of Us are been Silenced in the Name of Political Correctness I Wonder…?

MSN UK

Oct1obsemru 10,r5 0201u14  · Children’s rights activist Malala Yousafzai has won the Nobel Peace Prize. At 17, Malala is the youngest recipient of the prize >>> http://on-msn.com/1o30swN

3Judith Gordon, Danny Dennisor and 1 other1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Oct1obsemru 11,r5 0201u13  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Hope 2 read all dem emails by Sunday as dem piling up! Suh me a beg unuh Meekly wait pon me, & Murmur not? Me is taking 1 day at a time…

112 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Oct1obsemru 11,r5 0201u13  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Oliver 2moro & I may have a spare ticket? Found £5 in the bus in broad daylight! Was honest enough to ask the last person I saw at the spot if it was hers? 1 a my Yardie Lady say 2 me fi put it in me Pocket, so I started a conversation bout hoping it is my Lucky Break? She was singing from the same Sanky about wanting to win loads of Money so she can tell sum Peeps a few home truths & board the Flight fi YARD! She from Kingston & me from Back-a-Cow-Tail WESTMORELAND…! Lawd a Massey if only me Luck could TUN UP fi true?

112 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Oct1obsemru 11,r5 0201u13  · Shared with Public

Public

Ms Campbell- Beacon of Enterprise!Active

Mervelee Ratty NembhardMyJAMAICA

Oct1obsemru 11,r5 0201u13  · London  · Time to salute 1 of the 1st Independent Woman of my era from Townhead – Grung Road. The locals called her Ms Campbell & she was the wife of Mass Tat Sinanan. Sorry to say I don’t even know her other name & I am blaming this on the fact that she never resided in my Voting & Population Census areas. She was God-Mother to my breda Amly & this meant she was a person of unblemished & exemplary standards to be afforded such an accolade from my straight laced Parents? Ms Campbell ran her Business Empire from the back of her family home and I am very sure she did give Owen aka Hurry-Hurry Sinclaire a run for his money. She travelled to town regularly to stock up on supplies to satisfy the needs of her many customer. Anyone who was anyone from far & near went to Ms Campbell for a bit of retail therapy. It was also a case of one’s name being good, so one can trust & pay later. It was customary for us children to make pilgrimage to visit God-Parents so they can live up to the pledge they made. I usually loved accompanying my breda to visit Ms Campbell not just for the goodies we get to take home, but for other reasons too. One such was the way she would try to call my breda by his 3 names & never succeeded in saying them right, then she’d laugh out loud and say “I don’t know where Mass Ivan got these names from…”On reflections I am thinking that Ms Campbell may have stammered, but am not sure? Ms Campbell made her mark by doing her own business & never stood by & expected her husband to support her & provided her every needs. I am sure if she had taken the decision to rely on Mass Tat, he would have complied. But she became a role model for other women by becoming 1 of the 1st women to establish herself as an entrepreneur. Ms Campbell became the fore runner for others like Bev McIntosh aka Big John’s wife & Ms Pearl Johnson. They were amongst others who were to become the back bone in supplying us with foodstuff at one time in Jamaica’s history when food did a married to all manner of things before they could get into our pots to feed the hungry masses. God blessed the Entrepreneural Spirits of the likes of Ms Campbell who was one of the beacon amongst STRONG BLACK WOMEN of her times.2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Oct1obsemru 11,r5 0201u13  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

After my put up pon & dung… I encountered 1 hell of a time travelling pon LT? OmG I decided not to walk cauz a di inclement weather & ended up suffering fah my Obstinacy! Never got home until nearly 3 hrs on the road? Well wat fi duh, like most tings in Life, I doan hab much of a choice?4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Oct1obsemru 11,r5 0201u13  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

The entire week I have pushed myself to the LIMIT working on my Pet Project bcauz its time to celebrate Multicultural Diversity as this impact our lives in this Diverse country which is Great Britain! Built myself up only 4 it 2 cum crashing down pon me when dis Faccy-Faccy Kin JignarWarMouse cum pass dem rassclaat plc wid me! Me feel like telling the dutty crablouse bout dem Muuma White Fowl, but me bite me lips 2 a MPT cauz me memba sey dem hab di hangle & me heng on pon de blade a de Backra Missis Machete! Dem wind me up a ready & mek me lose me cool & me swear to everything Dear to mi dat dem not gwine hear me lass wud nuh matta how hard dem try again?1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY11 years agoActive

OcttShohoa7be0i4msrr 11,e 2l010  · Shared with Public

Public

Will have to go do research on ARTHRITIS as I have developed the bluming condition.4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY11 years agoActive

OcttShohoa7be0i4msrr 11,e 2l010  · Shared with Public

Public

Done my exam today so back on the radar of FB. I am packing away my books and forget about studies. I stole this from a T shirt and am embracing it totally. “I was born intelligent but education ruined me”. Will adapt this mantra till the study bug get hold of me again (rofl).4 SharesShareDisplay your photos with PortalNo need to choose just one, Portal lets you display your favorite pics from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll.

Learn More About Portal

You’re All Caught Up Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!