Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Life Is An Open Book Facebook Memories Defensive Practice Re Defamation Of Character After Death Of My Mother ERT Used To Entrap Me By HMCTS, MOPAC, CJS, CPS, IOPC, JCIO, CCMCC, BSB, SRA To Cover LEYF Abuse 10/10

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

Octtobeir sl1o01u,t c70c2d01a8  · Shared with Public

Public

Mental Health Day. My #factsdaily Day 9 including that I contributed to the Daily Express Mental Health CRUSADE. The Columnist state Tech Don’t Lie. All social media platforms must be taken into account. LEYF and Facebook are #perverting the course of justice of the Employment Tribunal regulations.1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Octtobeir sl1o01u,t c70c2d01a7  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I got in a strop when Tom get in a strop, so I didn’t tell him abt been put on #Metformin yesterday.

4Jasmine Hylton, Carl Nembhard and 2 others8 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 31 new photos to the album: Inclusion.

Octtobeir sl1o01u,t c70c2d01a6  · London  · +271 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change.

Octtobeir sl1o01u,t c70c2d01a6  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: It’s best foot forward from the off this morning as you’re determined to step up your game. You’re getting very excited about a creative project even though you know it will mean a lot of work. Call to hear why you are taking that step back. Each time I try to put my best forward, there is supn or sum1 deciding to put a spanner in di #Wheel fi stop mi Bicycle going the distance. Because remember I didn’t learn to drive for obvious reasons. So my #FIGHT4JUSTICE willcontinue for as long as is necessary. Instead of finishing off the #Work I started for my #Presentations, I am #STRESSED out all day, preparing Fucking #APPEAL fi Fuckery, because LEYF Nurseries have friends in high places? So wat di Fuck dem want mi fi guh duh now? Bruck dem Rassklaat Bank fi get money dat mi doan have? LEYF Nurseries tek wey dem Frigging #WORK from mi a year ago… I haven’t worked since because I am #Blacklisted & #Networked against from 2008 when I stood up for my #Rights not to be #DISCRIMINATED against. So I am more determined than ever to get justice for all the #VULNERABLEemployees whose lives have been blighted by the #CorporatePSYCHOPATHS. Now I have had frigging enough, but they won’t get me to go back where I am coming from months ago before I got #Counselling. My WRITING will be my #WEAPON of getting #JUSTICE! So they really think I am #MAD, do they? Going to rest my #Brain to start afresh tomorrow! I am on records to the Policy Studies Institute Maria Hudson that one day I will be exonerated for what was done to exacerbate and trigger the deterioration of my Mental Health Issues in 2010. Regardless of whatever consent I signed, I was on record crying my eyes out for what was done to me in South London and the ruining of my #Career? Now all of them can Fuck off & leave me alone to get my life back together!

2Narvel Stewart and 1 other1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Octtobeir sl1o01u,t c70c2d01a3  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I get these Little Inspirations, but I am still having probs making them into REALITY? Had an interesting conversation with a Student – London Metropolitan University – on placement. Mimi reckoned anything I put my mind to I can accomplish! So now I am thinking of a Book about SCHEMAS? I have witnessed so much of this during the past years that I believe it’s time I try & make sense of the whole thing! Maybe by then I can advance my interests in Special Educational Needs & take my Professional Development to another level?

3Judith Gordon and 2 others1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Octtobeir sl1o01u,t c70c2d01a3  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Hoping 2 do a Piece on 1 of the 1st Independent Woman from Grung Road 2moro! Any1 bought stuff from Mrs Sinanan aka Ms CAMPBELL, she is who I am on about this time?1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

OtSchtpooube0nurg 10o,m 02013d  · Shared with Public

Public

Uncle ARETAS NEMBHARD – Papa’s elder sibling!Active

Mervelee Ratty NembhardEMINEMBHARDfamily

OtSchtpooube0nurg 10o,m 02013d  · London  · Now it’s the turn of my uncle Aretas Nembhard, eldest sibling of my dad who migrated to Clarendon and established himself as a force to be reckoned with in a bi… See More

1Judith Gordon1 ShareShareYou’re All Caught Up Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!