Without Prejudice Richard Harty UEL, Jon Clowes Barclays Must Be In Cohorts Targeting Mervelee Myers Off SEND, Account Closing Freedom From Mental Slavery In Babylon Mother Country Deny Windrush Generations Rights Can Patrick Vernon Act Why Tanya Cortier, Indian Security Involved Beside Plaque Black Lives Matter?

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Octt116opb7ae7i0r 7i4, re329016  · Shared with Public

Public

Can U tell the #Difference

13Valdin Legister, Navlette Dixon-Essor and 11 others11 Comments3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Octt116opb7ae7i0r 7i4, re329016  · Shared with Public

Public

Board the #VIRGINTrain on my way to #MiltonKeynes. OCD revert to the background. Am in #Control. Blinking heck I was early.

7Pauline Brown, Yvonne Smith-baugh and 5 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Mark Walters and Millie Sweet.

OctobS9oer n50u7s1o,3 h20l4r1ed4  · Shared with Public

Public

Nearly 12 pm & me still up! Some of my Peeps from Yard! Me have them so let me Showcase them! & I still have the Dancers to sort out…? Truro a guh cum up Trump fi real! Now Me a guh sleep b4 dog fraid?+6

3Manal Shabani, Judith Gordon and 1 other4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Omltctop2beou1r2 7t,sf 1f0r4l2014  · Shared with Public

Public

I come pon FB cum duh me Lickle Time b4 me guback guh duh sum more a fi me Bizz…! I got my Letter to go get my Free Flu Jab because I have existing under-Lying Conditions…? Well any1 who knows me know dat I don’t tell LIES pon none of my Conditions cause I woulda never tek my Money & Pay 4 any a dem…? So even thou I have my Conditions under Control, it never 2 late 4 a Shower of Rain! The Newspapers said dat Ebola should be in the UK by the end of this Month…? Now there is another 1 in JA named Chick V & me nuh trust no1 not fi try & send it ova hereso cum gi eit 2 I? Suh I is teking all Precautions>>>

6Jasmine Hylton, Eileen Besley and 4 others1 Comment5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Octt116opb7ae7i0r 7i4, re329014  · Shared with Public

Public

So now dat I spotted Cornel Brockey Maragh outa di corna a me eyes & added him…! Me just begin fi see di whole a TRURO Peeps dem a tun up…? Maccy Lawd me did fegot bout sum a dem Peeps til me see di names dem tun up…! Active

Octt116opb7ae7i0r 6i4, re329014  · Shared with Public

Public

Me eyes dem just buck up pon Brocky in di corna & me add Him! Me swear blind, deaf & dumb dat if him doan know me, me naw add nubady helse? Cause me fegot wat me was just about fi write… dwl? Well Brocky cum from Truro & him & dat Natchie were buddies I believe?2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Octt116opb7ae7i0r 7i4, re329013  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

OCTOBER, blessed Month of October!!!3 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Octo6fbonu7erl 67, 5e20013  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Finally got started on the BHM celebration Portfolio>>> Laff my head of just now on FB & its time 4 me to have an early night. Was actually sleeping on the bus home & I have an early start 2moro? MISS-APPROPRIATE may just decide fi put in an appearance suh can get approval fi clear dat cus-SID Jungle-Forrest wey a clutter up dat blinking place!!! LaM wat we blinking Mortals haffi put up wid & guh thru in the name of POOR-Gress?5 SharesShareDisplay your photos with PortalNo need to choose just one, Portal lets you display your favorite pics from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll.

Learn More About Portal

You’re All Caught Up Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!