Without Prejudice UEL Caller Trigger PTSD, Barclays Scammers Spotted Vulnerability, Failed To Do Transaction 27/9/21, Date Resign LEYF 2nd Nervous Breakdown, About To Become HCT Group Impact Report 2016, Pressures From UK Government Systems To Make Me Voiceless, Victim 1 In 5 Of All Suicides Associated With Unemployment, 600,000 Elderly People Say They Leave Home Once Per Week Or Less 2004 In Press 29

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.Your Stories From a Year AgoLook back on these moments from your Story Archive.Only you can see this unless you share itSelect StoriesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

OncttoabeSoer o3lgn,tur 2fS0ho1e8  · Shared with Public

Public

Did Michelle Norton send me a #friendrequest? I just don’t have time for…?

Michelle Norton added a new photo.

AthroSprhnrmil t13r, eml2018  ·

5Carl Nembhard, Robert Lawrence and 3 others5 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

OncttoabeSoer o3lgn,tur 2fS0ho1e7  · Shared with Public

Public

Happy Facebook 1 Year Cuz! Need to link up my cuz Joycie in due course. We will chat soon.

3Judith Gordon, Onel Wilred and 1 other1 Share

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

OncttoabeSoer o3lgn,tur 2fS0ho1e7  · Shared with Public

Public

For all I know I’m a target when even Criminologist are viewing my profile on #linkedin? That’s why I am seeking help to find out what’s #pavo.

1QueenRoyal Occur3 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and Mertie Bernard at Canada Water Library.

OcutoSbeptgr 3,lsc Soo20e1o7he  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Here doing my sessions with my coach Winsome Duncan. Now I discovered Canada Water, realised what I have been missing in London Borough of Southwark. A great place to live and I have been living here since 2000. Must remember to call Ms Ivy Green-Myers to wish her Happy birthday.+3

8Lorraine Anglin, Carl Nembhard and 6 others1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was celebrating friendship.

OcStobousselr 3,r S2h01c6  · Shared with Public

Public

So I went back to the Elephant and Castle at the Elephant and Castle to sort out some urgent natter at the Jamaica National Building Society (JNBS). Been Ms Nosey Parker, I noticed this Young Lady perk up when I mentioned #Townhead. Ah ha she mentioned Ms #Palmer is her #Auntie, so I waited to investigate. So my #Research turned up that there is Christie connection, cousin to Donovan Christie & all the Burnt Savannah #Christie. Her name is Mitzy & as she say she look like her #Grandma without the #LongHair. So next time U are in the E&C shopping centre, pop in & say hi to our #LocalGirl!

1Jacqueline Chambers6 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY5 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.

OtcttSorboeonr st3g, m2e0r16  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Subtle changes are taking place. Personally, professionally or romantically, you are about to reach an important turning point. There’s even the chance a long- cherished dream could materialise. Call to hear