Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Benefits Re Stockholm Syndrome Made Me Realise My Weaknesses, Strengths, Those Responsible Must Be Charged For Hate Crimes Against Me Across Continents 29

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

OSpctoberi dm2n, di2o0r1ued6u  · Shared with Public

Public

Not at #Work anymore because of @LEYF, so not sure if today is been celebrated as #SilverSunday? But just out of interest, this is the person I know myself to be. Getting on doing other chores so my #Husband can have the space at the windows to #Read his newspaper. He needs the #NaturalLights as age is catching up on him.Fascinated with the #Lady on Desert Island Disc @Christian A. – of #MixedHeritage. She just choose Gloria Gaynor #IWillSurvive! Going back to extolling the #Lessons I want my #2Sons Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister to learn about my life & the reasons for my #FIGHT4JUSTICE. I want everyone to know that no matter my #2SonsAge, I will always be the #TigerMother & don’t even mention my #Husband?

4Mekisha Clarke and 3 others1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Octobefr r2,m s201oSruhldn6  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

My #Baby is devastated. He fought through the #Pain & @LewisHamilton is out of the #Race! Man I feel like when my #2Son Kevin Murray called me last night about the #Antics of the #Incompetent in JAMAICA. Happens with my #BredaBYRON when he was to be #Buried. Oh no wat a galang dung a mi #YARD. Woe betide those who take others #4Granted?

4Paulette Green, Burnie Spence and 2 others6 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Octobefr r2,m s201oSruhldn4  · Shared with Public

Public

2day I made Theresa Salmon’s day in advance 4 Silver Sunday! I done wat I am good at & made her a Book with the cards the Children at BIB & I made 2gedda! She was so chuffed there were tears welling up in her eyes as she said no1 had done anything like dat 4 her b4! I am well up on wat makes this Country the Multicultural CAPITAL of the World & Multi-Generational is the New In-Ting…? After working at BIB from 1985 until she retired at 65, she is still volunteering at the ROA of 77! More Power 2 the Silvers of whom I am Proud 2 say I am 1!

1Judith Gordon1 Comment5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years ago Jasmine Hylton Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

OmctSnonober 2oc,ecc d201rr3  · Usain Bolt OmctSnonober 2oc,ecc d201rr3  · My autobiography “Faster than Lightning” is now available to buy in India1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActiveMervelee Ratty NembhardOcndtobneedor 2S, 20d1go3  · London  · Shared with PublicBLACK HISTORY MONTH!!!1Judith Gordon4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard OmctSnonober 2oc,ecc d201rr3  · London  · Shared with PublicSo I timed out myself & had 2 restart my internet to cum FB 4 sum CDS! Wat would I do without me CONFIDANT? Well must confess is not everything I take to the LORD in Prayer?1Judith Gordon3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

OmctSnonober 2oc,ecc d201rr3  · London  · Shared with Public Listen up Peeps, had a Flash this morn when I heard that 2day is International Day 4 WE the Elderly!!! So started compiling a List of sum Folks from my Past who are coming into my head Willy-Nilly? So especially those who attended Frome Secondary School in the Summer of 1972… Ur names are focusing prominently in my mind. I am picturing sum folks & can’t even cum up with a name still? It would be nice to hear how these Folks have turned out?3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY9 years agoActive Mervelee Ratty Nembhard

OmctSnonober 2oc,ecc d201rr2  · Shared with PublicmI adopted Son claims dere is less of mI 2 be seen dese days!!! But sumhow doan bLived he was been Compli… Doing it 4 H&W mI bwoy!!!7Valdin Legister, Tathlyn Myrie and 5 others4 Comments7 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY9 years ago