Without Prejudice Google Must Do Fact Check About Mervelee Myers Before Cyberbullying Me To Cover For LEYF Abusers Am Easy To Track At WWW Internet 1/10

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished at Old Kent Road.

October S1,dnorfi enf2d017  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I am proper-proper #Tired

8Albert A Maylor, Blinga Gooden and 6 others6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live.

OcttSobetru 1,s m20s17ogdSr  · Shared with Public

Public

0:04 / 0:28

2Lionel Dwyer and 1 other2 Comments9 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live.

OcttSobetru 1,s m20s17ogdSr  · Shared with Public

Public

0:02 / 0:38

7You, Karl Ackbersingh, Sarah Allen and 4 others9 Comments24 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling proud with Valdin Legister and 8 others.

OcttSobetru 1,s m20s16ogdSr  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Inspired Thinking “It is our responsibilities, not ourselves, that we should take seriously” Peter Ustinov 1921 – 2004. These are some of my #Men & my #Boys. If I can make the ultimate #Sacrifice for a #Friend I am prepared to give my life for my #Deserving Family & Friends & my #Boys in particular Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. My #1Son came about because of #Rejections, but honestly I would have it no other way. Reasons I say #Love come in #VaryingForms?+5

8Judith Brissett, Yvonne Smith-baugh and 6 others7 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

OcttSobetru 1,s m20s14ogdSr  · Shared with Public

Public

This Sunday is SILVER SUNDAY so I will be doing my bit to make it a very special day for sum1 Special! I am going to Wash My Dutty Hair?

OehSctiuobers el2efa3,e 2010Sd  ·