Without Prejudice Parole Officer In Line With GDPR 2018, Charter Of Rights 2021 Anyone Calls Me Must Be Recorded Attempts On My Life At Home, Public Places, Police Station, HMCTS, MOPAC, CPS, CJS, DBS, SRA, BSB, CCMCC, JCIO, IOPC, Colluding With LEYF Make Me Stockholm Syndrome Prisoner HCT Group Impact Report

ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live — at Home.

StsueSSpsltepmbnerh 29,or 2dc020  · Shared with Public

Public

In Honour of Those Who Serve/d in Any Capacity!0:15 / 50:052 Comments51 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

StsueSSpsltepmbnerh 29,or 2dc020  · Shared with Public

Public

So #facebooktrolls don’t #know who is Mervelee Myers at all. I am #mother of #KevinMurray and #ValdinLegister by the way///

Andrew Holness

StsueSSpsltepmbnerh 29,or 2dc020  · World Heart Day is observed on the 29th of September each year. The theme for World Heart Day is ‘Use Heart To Beat Cardiovascular Disease.’ World Heart Day is used as an opportunity to create awareness about different conditions that can affect your heart. Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is responsible for nearly half of all non-communicable disease (NCD) deaths making it the world’s number one killer.Jamaica remains committed to reducing mortality from non-communicable disease (NCDs) by 25% by 2025. Let us unite in the fight against CVD and reduce the global disease burden.2 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

StsueSSpsltepmbnerh 29,or 2dc018  · Shared with Public

Public

Daily Express INSPIRED THINKING “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it to anyone else” Charles Dickens (1812-1870). Making sure Facebook is given no reasons to #tamper with my account!

111 Comment8 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

StsueSSpsltepmbnerh 29,or 2dc018  · Shared with Public

Public

Comfortable being #MerveleeMyers! I don’t necessarily need any #fake adds on to be Mervelee Ratty Nembhard? I am on track, maintaining a 12 stone. Not bad for a middle aged+ woman, who thought I inherited all the deficit from both sides?

14You, Valdin Legister, Nicola Esson and 11 others7 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

StsueSSpsltepmbnerh 29,or 2dc017  · Shared with Public

Public

I must say thanks to Olive Regis-Williams for the support from the very first day we meet at Storm Family Centre. I have been paid the most beautiful compliment today by my BaJam breda Sammy. He said “You are a CONFIDENT Person”. I told him about you and where I was at when we meet because of LEYF Nurseries. That’s why those 3 Judges from the Employment tribunal will not define #MERVELEEMYERS. I doubt very much they stick to the Employment legislation and Employment Tribunal Law and Employment Tribunals Act 1996? They allow the Trainee Barrister #SamathaJones to confuse them. But what did I expect when they allow her to get away with the SICKIE after telling them she’d not prepared the case? #CREDIBLE_WITNESS indeed

5Rose Thompson, Onel Wilred and 3 others6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

StsueSSpsltepmbnerh 29,or 2dc017  · Shared with Public

Public

Just got back from my training at #STORM and I have left my glasses. Have to phone up and thanks to the staff it’s secure. Luckily for me I have a spare. Same thing like when my glasses fall off my face and one of the lens fall out and the frame break on the day I have a meeting with that psychopaths #HildaMiller of @leyfonline at New Cross. Was having a chat with my breda Sammy. He paid me the loveliest complement saying how confident I am. I told him about my tutor #DanielleWilliams who supported me to be the person I am. That’s why the #3JUDGES from the #EmploymentTribunals can take their judgement and stuff it where sun don’t shine?

3Onel Wilred, QueenRoyal Occur and 1 other5 SharesShare