How Mervelee Myers Became The Victim Of Stockholm Syndrome By LEYF And The Judiciary Of England And Wales To Cover Up Abuse Rings For other uses, see Stockholm Syndrome (disambiguation). Former Kreditbanken building in Stockholm, Sweden, the location of the 1973 Norrmalmstorg robbery (photographed in 2005).MM Perspective: I discovered via http://www.ancestrydna.co.uk that 1 % of my DNA is from Sweden. I aim to find out how this impacted the discrimination I faced all my life, but more so the past 29 years living in the UK.
Stockholm syndrome is a condition in which hostages develop a psychological bond with their captors during captivity.
MM Perspective: Refer to my publications from I joined Facebook 2009 https://www.facebook.com/public/Mervelee-Myers after returning from my Family Reunion in Jamaica and starting working with Westminster Children Society now LEYF. In trying to find the ideal job and ending up at Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in 2003 – 2008 I allowed myself to become a hostage because of my disabilities and childhood traumas. However, I have the accolades in writing from the parents who valued my working in partnership to prove that Mervelee Myers will not accept discrimination on any grounds.
. Stockholm Syndrome results from a rather specific set of circumstances, namely the power imbalances contained in hostage-taking, kidnapping, and abusive relationships.
MM Perspective: This is exactly my life from the time my father was stricken with Parkinson’s disease and I became the lost girl who was my father’s pride and joy. I was always looking for acceptance and only found it with my second husband. During the journey to meeting my husband, I have been in abusive relationships. I have been the hostage of employers with the two miscarriages of justice. Despite my contributions to British Standards, I was kidnapped the second time after the death of my mother and challenged the Judiciary Of England And Wales perversion. The Criminal Justice System and Crown Prosecution colluding together made me a victim with a criminal record to last until 1 January 2023, weeks before my husband’s 100th birthday.
Therefore, it is difficult to find a large number of people who experience Stockholm Syndrome to conduct studies with any sort of power.
MM Perspective: I can verify this to be the fact because I only discover I am the victim of Stockholm Syndrome after 7 years of trying to get justice with my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign. Some people are scared to come forward for a variety of reasons. Those who escape are afraid to revisit the past and try to forget their experiences as forms of coping mechanisms. An example of this is Conor Bathgate who blogged about “Men In Childcare” for LEYF at https://www.linkedin.com where I was an influencer before I was excluded from the Nursery World Forum by Liz Roberts of http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk Nursery World Forum. When I contacted him, he claimed not to know what I was talking about. He later jumped ship to Bright Horizons https://www.brighthorizons.co.uk and recruited others from LEYF to join him. Others are still attached as employees depending on their jobs and existence to survive. Although they will pass on information to get their captors, they will not come forward. The exception is the Deputy Manager of BIB Nursery who was brave enough to write a review on LEYF website after she escaped. I was sent copies of the reviews, but the ET Panel refused my Additional Witness Statement for https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 after taking 5 months to copy and paste the Respondent Summary.
This makes it hard to determine trends in the development and effects of the condition.
MM Perspective: Refer to Dr. Maria Hudson’s http://www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers “The Experience of Multiple Discrimination” that I was a participant in. Although I was interviewed in 2010, I was not informed about the finding and that it was published online. I came across the research by chance during the time I was burdened with representing myself again at the Employment Tribunal and identified myself. I have since met the Author of Case Dismissed Gloria Cameron MBE and her story is an older version of mine. There are so many similarities in our stories, it is so uncanny. So without realizing there are many not identifying the development and effects of the condition. As my 98-year-old husband has become a different person and is a shadow of himself. He is living in fear of what will happen to me if he dies. In frustration, he blames me sometimes for the discrimination I faced. From the outset, in 2015 he wanted me to take my DBS to be copied although this is against the law. Now in 2021 http://www.gov.uk/dbs join the discrimination putting a bar on my DBS after I was offered the job of SENCO by http://www.smartteachers.co.uk worth £46-55,000.00 per year. I did not become HCT Group Impact Report 2016 statistic of 1 in 5 of all suicides are associated with unemployment. So I am to be 600,000 elderly people say they leave their homes once per week or less.
.  Emotional bonds may be formed between captors and captives, during intimate time together, but these are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims.
MM Perspective: I am focusing on the past 7 years after the death of my mother, but I will refer at times to the death of my brother for the reader to understand the “Emotional Bonds” that were formed between me and my captors, former employers during the time my intellectual property and images were used to build brands.
Stockholm syndrome has never been included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders or DSM, the standard tool for diagnosis of psychiatric illnesses and disorders in the US, mainly due to the lack of a consistent body of academic research. MM Perspective: I must apply my knowledge and expertise as the practitioner who developed the listening ethos as proof of the above statement.
Begging the Media to Publish my Story – I Continue with The Bank that Defrauded me
|Replies to this email are not monitoredContact us | View as webpage | Cookies Policy Hello MerveleeLess than half of people aged between 61 and 70 years old think they won’t become a victim of a scam – that means more than half think they might. With scams on the rise, there has never been a more important time to be alert.* The best way to protect yourself is to know what to look out for. Here are some of the tricks that scammers are using right now: Cloned investment companies and pension scamsNot everyone is who they say they are. Any company, even a big company, can be cloned so that documents and websites look like the real thing. They may try to tempt you with a new investment or suggest you move money from an existing investment or pension. Scammers do their research on you so they sound even more convincing.To check if they are who they say they are, go to the FCA website and look for any warnings. If they’re genuine, you can then contact the company in confidence using the genuine details. If you’re still unsure, speak to someone you trust or your financial adviser. Email, text and phone scamsEmails, text and even phone numbers can be made to look like they’re from companies you’re already dealing with. They may ask for account details or remote access to your computer. If you’ve been contacted unexpectedly, always treat it as suspicious and avoid clicking on links. To be completely sure, call the company on a trusted number you’ve found online. Cold calling and doorstep scamsPeople may ring you up or knock at your door pretending to be from a well-known organisation – even from your bank or the police. They may scare you into thinking your money is at risk. If anyone contacts you asking you to withdraw cash, write a cheque or hand over your bank details and PINs, put the phone down or close the door.Rogue tradespeople may also call at your door saying they’ve noticed that something needs fixing on your house. Never hand over money following a cold call – do your research first. Latest scam –|
voicemail texts Text messages are being sent by scammers all the time. The latest text scam tells you to click a link to listen to a new voicemail.Clicking on it could infect your phone with a virus, and you may be asked to download an app or give account information. This could give scammers access to your account, so be careful – don’t click on links you’re unsure about. As a nation, we aren’t known for being direct. New research from Take Five reveals that 92% of Brits have said ‘yes’ because they don’t want to appear rude by saying ‘no’. And when it comes to fraudsters, being indirect could have serious financial and emotional consequences.That’s why, from 13 to 17 September, we’re proud to support Take Five to Stop Fraud week and encourage you to perfect ‘The Art of Saying No’. Always take a moment or two to stop and check when you receive a message or phone call, even from companies you already deal with. Could it be fake? Are they asking you for personal information or money? Remember, you can always ask someone you trust for advice.Partnering with UK Finance’s Take Five campaign, we’re helping protect your money. To learn more about the latest scams and what to look out for, search ‘scams’ on our website.Prevent Scams. Stop. Challenge. Protect. *Mortar Research study of 2,000 participants, July 2021.
Refer to WWW and Internet For My Contributions
| Email not displaying correctly? View in your browser Sign the petition Can you help urge the Government to invest in cancer nurses?Hi MerveleeCancer care services are slowly recovering from the devastating blow of coronavirus. But the pandemic has laid bare and worsened the short-staffing strain of many years. Macmillan has joined forces with a group of cancer charities on a Parliamentary petition to raise the alarm about the worsening crisis facing the cancer workforce. At 10,000 signatures, we’ll get a response from Parliament. At 100,000 we can secure a debate.Show your support today, as we launch our crucial campaign for critical investment in more cancer nurses. Sign the petitionDedicated cancer nurses provide vital care. Time and time again, people living with cancer tell us that their nurse was a ‘lifeline’. The worsening crisis facing the cancer workforce means there are far too few nurses, and many people living with cancer are unable to access the critical help they need.Our new report shows that in England 3,371 additional cancer nurses are needed by 2030, to provide the care people need. Macmillan is calling for urgent funding in the lead up to the Comprehensive Spending Review this Autumn – the moment where the Chancellor decides how to invest the country’s money.You can help us reach Government with a powerful, united demand that they fund the cancer workforce. Will you add your name to this petition, and help us secure a vital debate? Show your supportWe must act now, and show the strength of support for more funding for cancer professionals.Thank you for standing with cancer nurses and supporting this vital campaign.Eve, Ishani, Jen, Nat & Yvonne|
MM Perspective: As a participant in the following Research:
1. Employment Tribunal – Dr. Maria Hudson for the Policy Study Institute recommended to ACAS. 2. Mental Health for http://www.radar-cns.org and I am on the website using the resources. The syndrome is not that rare but victims might not know they are a victim and when realization and cognition hits home, we are not believed. My brother does not believe I am a victim of my PTSD despite http://www.healthmanltd.com advised me to seek counseling to find out why I react the way I do to certain situations when I was sent on Medical Suspension in breach of the Contract I signed on 7th October 2009. The Contract was not updated in line with the Equality Act 2010 Protected Characteristics. I spent the last 7 years trying to remove the labels used by my former employers, to make me a victim of Stockholm Syndrome after the death of my mother, using disclosures about my disabilities in my FILE. The FILE that a former Mental Health Nurse used to target me to say I am UURICA-LE Uncorporative, Unprofessional, Rude, Intimidating, Confrontational, Aggressive, Lacking Empathy to trigger my PTSD. Resulting from the first miscarriage of justice HMCTS joined in to cover up the perversion with the second miscarriages of justice. The Criminal Justice System covering for the Metropolitan Police Service and Independent Office of Police Conduct Institutional Racism set out to target me from the time they refused to act on my concerns about verbal threats from Barrister https://www.ryanclement.com and http://www.peachespublications.co.uk the young woman he groomed to find vulnerable BLACK PEOPLE for them to target. After refusing to act the Police turned up at my home to section me from a malicious report alleging I wrote on Facebook I was feeling suicidal. The only reason I was not removed from my house forcibly by the Police and Ambulance Services is that I produced my Medical Report that was handy. I visited the MP Neil Coyle Surgery to seek his support after hearing him speak about his mum’s struggles with Mental Health Conditions days before the Police turned up at my home on 30/10/2017. I was cross with the young black man who smashed up the office, claiming he wanted to return to Africa. But now I am beginning to understand how some of us are pushed over the edge to developing Mental and Physical Health Conditions. I paid for me and a friend to attend Winsome Duncan’s 40th birthday party which is on the 27th of October. I want everyone to take notes of how people who developed Stockholm Syndrome are targeted. This time my vulnerability of having PTSD was used against me by Winsome Duncan who I met at a Gerry Robert free training. I signed an Engagement Agreement with her and became a victim of having disabilities. Without knowing it is telling Ms. Duncan about Julie Powell who borrowed my money after befriending me after losing my job after the death of my mother to LEYF discrimination. I signed away my rights not to be discriminated against. Deciding to publish my first book gave Ms. Duncan access to the information she used against me. Firstly she introduced me to her Employment Barrister Ryan Clement. I was so proud to have my photograph in HCT Group Impact Report 2016 that I showed it to him at our first meeting. At no time did I associate the statistic about suicide with me. On reflection, I think Ms. Duncan and Ryan Clement planned to harm me at her party to say I committed suicide after she borrowed my money and I paid Ryan Clement to prepare my EAT Case. I was saved by the fact I received the EAT Judgment and had another meltdown, meaning I was unable to attend the party. Ms. Duncan put me in uncompromising situations from the time we signed the Agreement to taking me to Chelsea Football Club where she was a keynote speaker. I realised the enormity of the matter that I recorded Ms. Duncan doing her speaking and she came to my house to download the video. Ms. Duncan came to my house with menus from the locality, claimed she was hungry and ordered food when I decided to pay. I was only aware later that she tried to remove my Antivirus from my laptop. What was her motive? That was the last time I see Ms. Duncan when I can say we had a civil conversation. Ms. Duncan put me in a group with Princess T.O. Thomas Priness@enablementinternational.com and http://www.enablementinternational.com without my consent. It was later after speaking to Ms. Thomas I identified the similarities in the way we were targeted by Winsome Duncan who introduced Ryan Clement to us. Suffice it to say I became the target of Ms. Duncan’s friends on Facebook, the same as LEYF and others I worked with or involved with in any ways.
Hillary Diane Clinton Liked my Facebook Page
Sent from Mail for Windows
I attended JT Foxx Free Training where I Learned to Empower Myself
|JT Foxx in the UK for the First Time in 18 Months- I want to meet you 1-1 –|
|Mervelee,I will be in London for business. I have to be there for the week and even though I have tons of Zoom calls and meetings all week, I am making time to meet people like you if:You want 1-1 coaching from meYou want small group coaching with meYou want me to look at your idea or business planYou want me to fund your dealsYou want me to brand youYou want to me on your podcast or a show with meCLICK HERE and book a free call with Erica to get on my schedule. Hurry because I only have limited time available, but I want to make this a priority for you.I’ll be in London from Monday September 27th to Saturday, October 2nd ONLY so spots will fill up quickly!CLICK HERE and talk to Erica, she will be managing my schedule while I am in London.|
| JT Foxx|
Investor in Companies & Properties
Worlds #1 Wealth & Business Coach
|P.S. I’m not there to do an event, only to meet one on one personally. I will have a negative test since I have to be in order to enter the country and I am vaccinated – I don’t care if you aren’t. Let’s meet! CLICK HERE|
|Unsubscribe8595 College Parkway #350 Fort Myers, Florida 33919 United States (239) 689-5906|
I Met Winsome Duncan at A Gerry Robert Free Training
The price I paid since meeting Ms. Duncan contributed to my Mental and Physical Decline In Health. I am now the target of the A-Z of scammers via emails from Social Media to individuals.
|Hey Mervelee,Just last month I officially unveiled my brand new Author Complete Engagement System (or A.C.E.™ for short) to a select group of our clients. This is a brand new software I’ve created that every author or aspiring author absolutely needs. We had an incredible response and we honestly can’t keep up!I’ve opened up sometime this month to speak to some ultra-committed people about how you can get your book done and out in as little as 30 days without working so hard or having to stress over every little detail.I’m doing a Private Masterclass Session TODAY! (We’re going live in just a few minutes) and there is no charge for you. It’s totally free.But it’s not for everyone.If you’re tired of working yourself to death without any return on your investment, and you’re ready to start getting real results, then I’m making the time to show you how it’s doneClick the button below to automatically register and to learn about the A.C.E.™ System!|
| Gerry Robert|
President & Founder
Black Card Books
|UnsubscribeBlack Card Books 5-18 Ringwood Drive, Suite 214 Stouffville, Ontario L4A 0N2 Canada 1 (877) 280-8536|
Alerting the Authorities
I set about alerting the authorities about Ms. Duncan and how I was put in compromising situations. Luckily I adhere to British Ethical Guidelines at Chelsea Football Club and did not take children in the recording. But like what happened to me as a child I was not believed. Instead, when I took my Medical Report to Southwark Police Station it was sent to Mental Health Service by PC Lulu to contact me. Hence the reason I became a victim of the IOPC trying to cover their track in failing to act on my concerns and treating me like a criminal from the time two Police Officers came to my home and wanted to use Mobile Phone to take evidence of the email Ms. Duncan sent to me. This is my proof that sending the Police to section me was a premeditated act. I tried to resolve the matter by arranging a Meeting at the Southwark Police Station. Here is some of my evidence that the Metropolitan Police Service is Institutionally Racist Bully Owen Pyle who assaulted me can be heard https://youtu.be/Vua-mm4ABjI and this can be verified he is a bully by a post in the http://www.express.co.uk by Nick Ferrari about his actions at the Notting Hill Carnival and what was posted on https://www.twitter.com from his bragging. Now listen to Southwark Police Station https://youtu.be/8g-7jUGZook for how PC Kevin Webster was left to take responsibility for the incompetence of Inspector Owen Pyle and Tammie Tebboth. Why have the Police not got back in touch with me yet? I have taken the http://www.met.police.uk and https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk to the http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk but they are just amongst the Claims that the http://judicalconduct.judiciary.gov.uk failing to act about despite Judge Lethem Court Order of May 20, 2021. I have since had correspondence from http://www.womblebonddickinson.com/london representing https://www.39essex.com/barrister/samantha-jones about the Court Order. When I contacted CLCC I was told that there is no record of the case. This is indicative of how HMCTS and CCMCC and BSB and SRA and IOPC and JCIO and MOPAC and DBS have made me a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. I spent the past 7 years trying to get justice and ended up with a Criminal Record needing Emotional Regulation Treatment used as entrapment. The Crown Prosecution Service perverting the course of justice will be charged with hate crimes against me and my husband in due course. Refer to MP David Lammy Review of the Criminal Justice System and recent happenings with the Police.
MM Perspective: Refer to http://www.icsouthlondon.co.uk in 2004 when I begged them to publish my story after I was defrauded by the Financial Institutions. I had to take my case to the Financial Ombudsman to get compensation. This was not easy but I persevered until I get the result.
The hostages defended their captors after being released and would not agree to testify in court against them.
MM Perspective: How am Targeted by LEYF Sympathisers.
Thank you for contacting Herts for Learning, your enquiry is important to us and will be dealt with by a member of our customer services team. A new support ticket has been created for you, #30802
In the meantime, please take a look at our FAQs which may provide you with an answer to your query.
If our FAQ’S cannot help you and your enquiry is urgent please contact us on 01438 845111 option 4 and provide us with your support ticket reference number.
A member of the team will be in touch shortly.
For future support needs please save this email address to your address book. Alternatively, support can be requested by clicking here
Herts for Learning
Disclaimer: The information in this message should be regarded as confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless explicitly stated. If you have received this message in error it must be deleted and the sender notified. The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of Herts for Learning (HfL) unless explicitly stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received from HfL may be intercepted and read by HfL. Interception will only occur to ensure compliance with HfL policies or procedures or regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email system. Herts for Learning Ltd. Registered in England No. 8419581. Registered office: Robertson House SROB218, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2FQ
. It was noted that in this case, however, the police were perceived to have acted with little care for the hostages’ safety,
MM Perspective: The Metropolitan Police & IOPC are Institutionally Racist
Thank you for contacting us about the work of the Mayor’s Office for Policing And Crime (MOPAC). We aim to respond to written communication as quickly as possible and within 20 working days.
However, please note that we may not reply to correspondence we consider:
- Is addressed to another party and where MOPAC has been copied in for information only.
- Contains comments that do not require a response.
- Includes unsolicited job applications or CVs.
- Is trying to sell or market a product.
- To be vexatious or contains abusive or discriminatory language.
In addition, we will not respond where we specifically state that we are unable to enter into correspondence (for example, when inviting responses to consultation documents).
If you have written to request the release of information under the Freedom of Information Act (FoIA) or Environmental Information Regulations (EIR), please take this message as confirmation your request has been received. We will aim to provide a response within the statutory 20 working day deadline.
If you wish to report a crime to the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS), please do so here:
You may find the answer to your question here:
Further information about MOPAC can be found here:
When responding or considering whether to respond to your message, we will process your personal information in accordance with our privacy notice, which can be accessed here:
Depending on the nature of your message, we may need to share your information with third parties, including the MPS where relevant. If you do not want your information to be shared with third parties, you may have the right to object to this. Please contact us at Enquiries@mopac.london.gov.uk if you would like to discuss this further.
Thank you again for writing.
NHS health information and advice about coronavirus can be found at nhs.uk/coronavirus
The GLA stands against racism. Black Lives Matter.
GREATER LONDON AUTHORITY NOTICE:
The information in this email may contain confidential or privileged materials. For more information see https://www.london.gov.uk/about-us/email-notice/
Thank you for contacting the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC). We are in receipt of your two emails dated 10 and 18 September 2021.
The IOPC is completely independent of the police service and is responsible for making sure that the police complaints system in England and Wales works effectively and fairly.
The IOPC deals solely with complaints or allegations of misconduct against serving members of the police. If you feel you have been treated badly or unfairly by the police you have the right to make a complaint.
It is unclear whether you would like to raise a formal complaint against the police.
Consequently, unless you wish to make a complaint regarding the conduct of any serving member of the police force, I do not feel that the IOPC can assist you further. However, if you do wish to make a complaint against any serving member of the police force, then please visit our website www.policeconduct.gov.uk for further information on how to make a complaint and complete an online complaint form.
I have attached some information about the formal complaints process for your records.
Customer Contact Advisor
Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC)
PO Box 473
Find out how we handle your personal data.
How satisfied were you with your experience with the IOPC’s Customer Contact Centre? Let us know by taking this short survey.All information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Os bydd arnoch angen yr arolwg hwn yn Gymraeg, cysylltwch â ni ar email@example.com os gwelwch yn dda.
MM Perspective: Follow my Websites and YouTube to learn more about the discrimination I faced from the Metropolitan Police and IOPC after they came to section me on 30/10/2017 and came back to murder me on 30/11/2020 to cover for LEYF Abuse RINGS.
Metropolitan Police Complaint Support Team – Autoreply
Thank you for contacting the Metropolitan Police Complaint Support Team, we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible. This office receives in excess of 3,500 enquiries a month. New public complaints are our priority. Enquiries relating to existing matters will be passed to the officer or team responsible for the investigation.
Please note: The Complaint Support Team operates between 9-5 Mon-Fri – for urgent queries outside these hours you may contact the MPS by telephone using the 101 service or by using the contact us section of our website http://www.met.police.uk. In an emergency, always contact 999.
NOTICE – This email and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may be confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this email or in any attachment without the permission of the sender. Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law and any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude binding agreements on behalf of the MPS by email and no responsibility is accepted for unauthorised agreements reached with other personnel. While reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this email, its security and that of any attachments cannot be guaranteed.
. providing an alternative reason for their unwillingness to testify. Stockholm syndrome is paradoxical because the sympathetic sentiments that captives feel towards their captors are the opposite of the fear and disdain which an onlooker might feel towards the captors.
MM Perspective: Google
| Congratulations, your photo got 10 views Your next photo could get even more views if you post: Photos of your staff or products to showcase what makes you unique An exterior photo so people can recognize your business when they visit A distinctive profile image to appear beside your posts or review responses Manage your gallery Visit Google My Business Help to learn more about Photos. This email was sent to you because you indicated that you’d like to receive tips and updates about photos on your Business Profile. If you don’t want to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe here. You can also change your preferences in the settings page of your Google My Business account by logging into https://business.google.com/settings. © 2021 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre|
Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
This is one of my Facebook Memories
|Your post violates Google’s content policy|
|Fight4justice/Advocacy, your post has been removed from your Business Profile on Google because it contains content that is considered spam.|
|In order for posts to remain on your profile, they must adhere to our posts content policy.|
|Visit Google My Business Help to learn more. If you decide to appeal the decision to remove your post, please include your post ID 4525754794638699198 when contacting customer support.|
I am targeted by Facebook on behalf of LEYF from 18/9/2015
| Your post violates Google’s content policyFight4justice/Advocacy, your post has been removed from your Business Profile on Google because it contains inappropriate content.https://merveleeadvocacy.com/2021/09/23/without-prejudice-proof-facebook-give-platform-to-pervert…In order for posts to remain on your profile, they must adhere to our posts content policy. Visit Google My Business Help to learn more. If you decide to appeal the decision to remove your post, please include your post ID 1048656206716569607 when contacting customer support. Google Cyberbullying You have received this email to update you about important changes related to your Google My Business account or Business Profile. © 2021 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,|
Mountain View, CA 94043Google the Cyber Criminals think they can Bribe Me
|Here’s £80 in ad credit to give it another try. Your Customer ID: 409-140-9530|
|Start seeing success with|
Google AdsWe haven’t seen you on Ads in a
while.Take a look
|We wanted to check in to make sure you’re getting what you need from us to succeed. Check out these free resources to learn new ways to make your ads more successful. Take a look £80Get £80 in ad credit when you spend your first £45. Just use offer code 49THL-JJWTY-GDV6* on the billing page. Redeem now >|
|See you online,|
|Google Customer Solutions|
| Google Ireland Ltd,|
Gordon House, Barrow Street,
Dublin 4, Ireland.
www.google.comThis email was sent to Ratty.Nembhard1956@gmail.com to share Google Ads promotions and special offers. If you don’t want to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe here: https://notifications.google.com/g/optout/AD-FnEzv9iDOozffnPoKfyOlnZcoTK1IFFzciUvcX78rVG4bYpQpUCKDTmOSrHeKdQGKYDeShUguVUEE2NIl1VyutlKKJfGRZr-scDKIQNcmY_Szelw08GlG2Gpe-J99?hl=en-GBYou can also change your preferences on your account’s Notification Settings page by logging intohttps://ads.google.com/aw/emailsubscriptions/users * Terms and conditions for this offer:
1. Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United Kingdom only. One promotional code per advertiser.
2. To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before 31 December 2021. If you meet eligibility requirements for the offer by reactivating an inactive account, the account must have been inactive for at least 60 days, and you must enter the promotional code in your account within 10 days of re-activation.
3. To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least £45, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of £45 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards £45 begins after you’ve entered the code.
4. Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
5. Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
6. You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
7. Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
8. Full terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.google.co.uk/ads/coupons/terms.html.
|Thursday September 23, 2021|
|NEW BLOG POST|
|Top tips for hybrid workRemote working forever or back in the office full time? Read our new blog to discover why the future of work is probably a perfect blend of both.|
|FOLLOW US © 2021 Facebook Inc. 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USAworkplace.com | unsubscribe|
More Cyber Bullying
I hope you have been well – I wanted to see if the survey worker ever got in touch with you? And if they did and you did any written documents?
Social Prescribing Link Worker
Usual office hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Spa Medical Centre, 50 Old Jamaica Road, London SE16 4BL
|Get started in four simple steps! Hi Mervelee, We hope you’re keeping well and enjoyed the British summer. As we move into autumn, why not take on a new challenge with Diabetes UK? Sign up to our 100 Miles in October Challenge. You can walk, run or jog it – it’s totally up to you. All that you need to do get started is: 1. Join the Facebook group2. Register to get your free challenge t-shirt3. Set up your Facebook Fundraiser page4. Start sharing your progress to raise money for a great cause! The distance works out to be approximately three miles a day or around 7,000 steps. It’s a great way to maintain your fitness and give yourself a focus whilst raising funds. Perhaps you could team up with a friend and enjoy a morning stroll around your local park, or take the dog on a bonus walk to clock up some extra miles. Let’s see how much we can raise to change the lives of people living with diabetes. For more information about 100 Miles or any of our events, give us a ring on 0345 123 2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support, Matt from the Community Fundraising team|
|Unsubscribe from future marketing emails from Diabetes UK.View our Privacy and Cookies policies.Diabetes UK is the operating name of the British Diabetic Association, a charity registered in England and Wales (no. 215199) and in Scotland (no. SC039136) A company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales (no. 339181) VAT registration No. 232 3801 96. Registered office: Diabetes UK | 126 Back Church Lane | London E1 1FH | United Kingdom.|
| Our landmark Parkinson’s Progression Markers Initiative (PPMI) seeks to transform how we diagnose, treat and potentially prevent Parkinson’s. So far, 60,000 volunteers — everyday people just like you, with and without Parkinson’s — have taken the first step to join PPMI. Tens of thousands more are needed, especially men. We have reserved the next spot in the study for you. We hope you’ll get started today. Get Started Whether you have Parkinson’s or not, take a short survey and join us today. PPMI is waiting for you. Here. Until Parkinson’s isn’t. michaeljfox.org The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research|
Copyright © 2021 All rights reserved
I am happy to confirm your registration with the Disability & Dyslexia team is now complete.
As discussed, please find attached a copy of your Teaching and Learning Support Requirements form which will be sent to your relevant academics so they are aware of your support requirements.
Extended library loans
You can now access extended (double) library loans. You will also have access to the assistive technology room. More information is available here.
Needs Assessment and Access Centres
Once DSA invite you to book your Study Needs Assessment, you can contact the Regional Access Centre East London based at the Stratford Water Lane campus to arrange your study needs assessment. Their contact details are:
- Tel: 020 8223 4118/4127
- Email: email@example.com
DSA will send you information on other access centres in the UK. If you need any assistance to help find your local centre, please contact us.
- Students can have access to TogetherAll – an online and anonymous support for wellbeing. Find further details can be found on the TogetherAll website. You can use your university email to create an account.
- Being Well, Living Well is an online toolkit designed to help students maintain their mental, physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing during your time at UEL.
Assistive/Enabling technology on university computers:
- TextHelp Read and Write Gold – screen reading software
- Inspiration, a mind-mapping programme
- Sonocent Audio Note-taker
- Sensus Access converts documents to audio files
- The Edu-Tech drop-in service is open to all staff and students who would like to come along and speak to an expert about using technology to support them with studying, learning or teaching. How to book a drop-in
Other areas of support:
- The Centre for Student Success (CfSS) offer Academic Tutoring such as Study Skills support, click here to find out more
- Find out about the Career coaching and Mentoring through the CfSS Moodle page
- The Students’ Union offer advice, representation, and social activities.
- SMART -The Money Advice and Rights Team can provide Information Advice and Guidance regarding on a range of topics. For more information, please see the SMART intranet page
If you have any queries about the above information, please get in touch.
The Disability and Dyslexia Team
Student and Academic Services
0208 223 4444
Discrimination by Proxy
I hope you’re well and you’ve had a good start to the week.
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Early Years Educator to work in Westminster. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £17.18 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
- To provide high quality care and education for the children attending WAES nursery settings.
- Work as part of the Childcare Team, in order to plan, provide and evaluate a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum that meets the intellectual, social, moral, spiritual, linguistic and physical needs of each child.
- Implement the nurseries vision, and work with agreed policies and procedures in relation to the Revised Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (2021) and Development Matters (2020).
- Take an active role in providing and promoting a safe and stimulating learning environment for children in the care of the Service. This includes ensuring a high standard of Safeguarding and Child Protection, hygiene, and health.
- Supervise and ensure the safety of all children whilst they are in the Service’s care, and be fully aware of all emergency procedures.
- Work to the correct staff/child ratios as specified in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (2021), and Ofsted’s requirements.
- Establish and maintain positive links with parents and professionals, in relation to individual key children.
- Participate in the delivery of learning activities and opportunities, and take the responsibility for individual key children’s teaching and learning outcomes. Attend end of day evaluation, monthly and termly staff meetings, to evaluate and plan curriculum activities, outings, prepare rotas and share information.
- Promote parents involvement in their children’s learning and development, and as a Key Person, coordinate records in partnership with the child’s parents or carers.
- Increase the parent’s awareness of early learning though documentation, online learning journals and displays of the children’s work.
- Provide support and guidance for childcare students whilst on placement in the nursery setting and liaise with the Childcare Manager to complete termly assessments and end of year progress reports.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of child development, and as a team member, share in the responsibility for the preparation, organising, resourcing, and evaluating the physical space, both indoors and outside the nursery.
- Promote school readiness through a range of learning activities, experiences and opportunities. Work in close partnership with parents, providers and schools to provide children with the opportunity to visit and prepare for the transition from nursery to reception class and primary school.
- Following individual child observations and assessment, refer any concerns to the Childcare Manager/SENCO; complete speech and language referral forms and request SALT assessments if required.
If you’d be interested in discussing this with me in more detail, please don’t hesitate to give me a call on either of the below numbers. Alternatively, if you would like to be considered then please send through a copy of your CV and we can go from there.
Seven also run a referral scheme – if you know anyone looking for this type of work then please put them in touch and we can pay you £250 once they are placed and have worked 100 hours!
|This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify email@example.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.|
Cardboard Citizens Initiative
According to my records you haven’t invoiced / sent across your bank details to be paid your royalty.
If you would like to donate your royalty please email me to say so (I can keep in the pot for the next royalty repayment to be dispersed amongst everyone, or put it towards In Her Strength, entirely up to you)
Please let me know by 30 September.
All best wishes
On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 10:28 AM Claire Gilbert <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hope you’re keeping as well as one can at this moment.
We are pleased to let you know that your royalty for the first quarter of Zine Sales (March 21-July 21 inclusive) is £6.80.
Please either attach an invoice for that amount or send me your bank details by replying to this email.
Thanks and all best wishes
Please note: I am sending this email at a time that suits my working hours. This does not imply an expectation for a response from you outside your working hours.
Please note: I am sending this email at a time that suits my working hours. This does not imply an expectation for a response from you outside your working hours.
Hello ART Lab gang!
AHI has been invited to take part of the French festival C’est Pas Due Luxe which takes part this weekend in Avignon, France.
When asked if we would like to share something, I immediately thought of our work! We have sent them the soundscape (as a QR code) and zine copies as well as the physical art work we had in the office and they will mount a display for us (cf picture attached).
As a thank you we would like to offer each artist £10 for featuring in the festival. For transparency, AHI is not getting paid for this but our expenses are reimbursed by our French colleagues. David and I are travelling and will be taking part in some talks building towards our 2024 exchange which is due to be in France as part of the Paris 2024 Olympics (in theory… the world is still very much topsy turvy!)
I will take some pics of the display in situ and send your way
Let me know if you have any questions. To claim your thank you simply email me and our finance manager Lukas who is on email@example.com back with:
Your full name / bank account name
Object: thank you for Art Lab exhibition
Or an invoice
And he will get it sorted for you
Working days: 2 days/week, Tue to Thu
Arts & Homelessness International
Connecting arts and homelessness worldwide
Every month: join the international arts & homelessness zoom conversations
Charity nº: 1183955
Follow us: @artshomelessint
The information transmitted in this e-mail and its contents is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from storing, copying or using the information in any way. This email has been checked for viruses and malware but no liability is accepted by UEL for any damage caused by any virus or malware that may be transmitted by this email.
|Stompie Garden (T-34/85 tank) August 15, 2021 ★★★★★ I was walking 🚶♀️past when I discovered I was wearing the same colours. See photos 6,363 44 43 2 people like your review! Hi Mervelee,2 people like your review! Thanks for adding such a helpful review on Google Maps—contributions like this help others discover the things worth doing and places worth seeing. See your reviews|
| New this week +1 19 totalNew like of your reviews +6.5K 194,242 totalNew views of your photos More records this week Reached 3,000 views Croydon Magistrates’ Court4/20/213,139 Reached 2,000 views The Decima Street Surgery8/24/212,605 Reached 100 views 10 Bloomsbury Way (All tenants – not just The Office Group)8/29/21121 Clarks Outlet8/31/21120 Best Choice Barbers8/18/21102 Your recent contributions University of East London|
Public university · 9/6/21 ★★★★★ I just participated in Mental Wealth and decided to continue doing therapy engaging and interacting to keep me active and sane until the start of my study with … See more Need ideas for what to contribute next? Need ideas for what to contribute next? See suggestions on the Your Contributions page. See ideas You received this email because you contributed user content to Google. If you don’t want these updates anymore, you can unsubscribe here. Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Used for my Intellectual Property
|Have your say on Aylesbury FDS A & BTell us what you think about the First Development Site at Aylesbury Estate.Have your sayButton does not work? Try this link.|
There are four key components that characterize Stockholm syndrome:
- A hostage’s development of positive feelings towards the captor
- No previous relationship between hostage and captor
- A refusal by hostages to cooperate with police forces and other government authorities
- A hostage’s belief in the humanity of the captor, ceasing to perceive them as a threat, when the victim holds the same values as the aggressor.
- MM Perspective: This is how I will summarize the above statements for how Facebook set out to make me a captive of Stockholm Syndrome. Though, I am exhausted from this awful… Facebook 📄 Rose Thompson posted an update.25 September at 10:05 View Status 10 people reacted to this. Was this email:Useful | Not useful This message was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland To help keep your account secure, please don’t forward this email. Learn more .
Stockholm syndrome is a “contested illness” due to doubt about the legitimacy of the condition.
MM Perspective: If HMCTS can preside over 2 miscarriages of justice based on my disabilities I will leave the reader to come to their own conclusions.
. It has also come to describe the reactions of some abuse victims beyond the context of kidnappings or hostage-taking. Actions and attitudes similar to those suffering from Stockholm syndrome have also been found in victims of sexual abuse, human trafficking, extremism, terrorism, economic oppression, financial repression, political repression and religious persecution. This is because Stockholm syndrome can be argued as “another method of coping with the stress and danger…similar to some forms of coping in that the participants do not directly address the problem but find a way to cope with the situation by identifying with the aggressor. Coping mechanisms such as these can have a large impact on PTSD.”
- 2Symptoms and behaviors
- 3Ronald Fairbairn’s object relations theory of attachment to the abuser
- 5See also
- 7External links
Stockholm bank robbery
Main article: Norrmalmstorg robbery
In 1973, Jan-Erik Olsson, a convict on parole, took four employees (three women and one man) of Kreditbanken, one of the largest banks in Stockholm, Sweden, hostage during a failed bank robbery. He negotiated the release from prison of his friend Clark Olofsson to assist him. They held the hostages captive for six days (23–28 August) in one of the bank’s vaults. When the hostages were released, none of them would testify against either captor in court; instead, they began raising money for their defense.