Without Prejudice Linda Dobson Of Student Finance England Must Be Held Accountable Trigger PTSD To Stop Me Get Out Of Stockholm Syndrome For University 26/9/21

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Lloyd Walters.

SepttSemibehear 2rgoshne6,f 201ce7r  · Shared with Public

Public

At last I’m beginning to find the peace I have been looking for from LEYF Nurseries decided to become a thorn in my flesh. This was after coming back from burying my MOTHER.Honestly, I am genuinely sorry for the #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals who allow #SamathaJones to confuse them with her #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC Status as a #CREDIBLE_WITNESS when she pulled a SICKIE for not even looking at the documents. So she spent 48 hours quarantined… But despite my Disabilities diagnosis and Medical Reports from the Judges Court Orders and my need for the loo, they could not see I was trying to preserve my #Dignity.

4You, Teneil Fletcher, Carl Nembhard and 1 other2 Comments5 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

hSteptepemouber g2so6ocm, 2dt017S  · Shared with Public

Public

This morning, I’m thankful that GOD wake me up. I am determined to move on despite my experiences of the last 3+ years after the death of my MOTHER. My #Fight4justice campaign will ensure that I share my stories and experiences as an #advocate to support others not to remain a #VOICELESS_VULNERABLE.

2Canny Panther and Carl Nembhard4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

hSteptepemouber g2so6ocm, 2dt017S  · Shared with Public

Public

I am in this frame of mind where #MERVELEEMYERS decided that the discrimination by @leyfonline will not define the person who I know myself to be. Therefore the fact that LEYF can pull the wool over the eyes of the #3JUDGES from the #employmenttribunals is an indication of how well the #ModernDaySlaveMasters_Mistresses can collude with others to abuse their Power of Authority because of loopholes in the Rules of Law. Time for the UK GOVERNMENT to address the breaches in the Criminal Justice System that means I am treated like a CRIMINAL which is having impacts on how I’m able to carry out normal day to day activities as a #Carer.Who will stand up take responsibility and be accountable?

4Myrna Nembhard, Canny Panther and 2 others1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

hSteptepemouber g2so6ocm, 2dt017S  · Shared with Public

Public

Coming up 2 Years when I was forced to resign from @leyfonline because of a Nervous Breakdown. I am still keeping busy doing some of the work I used to do delivering #Ofsted Standards as the SENCO and #EYFS Coordinator. My work was published in the #nurseryworldmagazine if they want to verify that #MERVELEEMYERS is a #credible_witness?

3Canny Panther, Keisha Esson and 1 other3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

SepetnSembemdhasr l26rnc, 2s0or1ce7  · Shared with Public

Public

If you doubt me because you might have been misled to believe #MERVELEEMYERS is MAD, just ask Mertie Bernard to verify my stories. As an only Girl, I was responsible for helping my MOTHER, with the chores. It was a case of doing everything to make life more bearable for #MamaLou who became the #MOTHER, #Father, #Carer for all of US when Papa was struck down with Parkinson’s. But even more so when #GrandMother have another stroke that was to add to her Broken Heart after the brutal murder of her son Uncle TERAH CHAMBERS.Now how the hell can #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals decided to affirm the Discrimination by LEYF Nurseries after I get back from burying my MOTHER? Does the ET really think I’m going to be a #VOICELESS_VULNERABLE? I am a survivor of Childhood Trauma and people, even my Family not understanding me because I am DIFFERENT. I am an ovecomer because despite the adversities and challenges, giving up was never an option. That’s why I went ahead and represents myself at the 2 ET, this time I hope the Employment Appeal Tribunal will accept their responsibilty to act impartial in this matter. And take Dr Maria Hudson recommendations to Acas re the Research Paper The Experience of Discrimination on Multiple Grounds for the #PolicyStudiesInstitute.

2Carl Nembhard and 1 other2 Comments3 SharesShare