Without Prejudice Linda Dobson Of SFE Makes Me Realise Extent Of Stockholm Syndrome Affecting Me 29 Years In The UK Because Am A Disabled Black Woman Who Don’t Accept Giving Up As Option Am Going To UEL After Telling Dr Chris Pascal, Tony Bertram 2015

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

SerptSember o2s6mtomimrg, f2ed0s13nes  · Shared with Public

Public

After over 20 yrs 1 Person I know in his 80’s just realised the DGDG whom he mashed up his Life 4 doan LOVE him…? Can U b-LIVE di DSM now tun 2 DRINKS…? Won’t be surprised if I hear the woss!!! Dem say if U live inna Glass House, doan throw STONES? Serve him freaking Right, but me still feel a twinge of regret fi di DOB!!! Me granny used to say “THE SAME TICK WEY LICK BLACK SNAKE A GUH LICK DI YELLOW 1” A nuh gloat me a gloat either, but when all di SHIT dat me haffi put up wid dese daze cum cross me. Me cawn help, but Remember the Shit & ABUSE of dah past & know dat 1 day all this crap will be a ting of di Past again…!!!!

1Ivette Grant2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

SerptSember o2s6mtomimrg, f2ed0s13nes  · Shared with Public

Public

Catch the Headlines in the Voice this morn re Naomi Campbell & can even pre-empt what she is chatting about without reading? Had this so called Meeting this week (3 Blacks + 1 mixed Race + 1 other). The 1st thing out of the Persons mouth was how We looked miserable, & We should smile! So this is Madam imploring every1 2 smile & I was having none of it>>> So 2 stop her exerting herself & coming up futile, I simply said “I AM ALWAYS A MISERABLE GIT…”. This stopped her in her tracks as there is no way madam was going 2 force a Hypocrite Smile out of Me that was not Genuine! My old folks always told me kin teeth is not Laugh. I was always known for my Screw Face & that’s 1 of the primary reasons I’d never apply 4 a job at Front Desk. Because I know I don’t have Receptionist Appearances & Aptitudes, so I always stayed in the background where am better suited! A since me cum a dis Country me see sumuch people pretend 2 greet U wid dem freaking FAKE SMILE! Well dis is just 1 of the many things I promised no 1 to take up as it’s not ME? My Personality is embedded in my DNA & ROOTS & there is no way I can pretend 2 b sum1 I am not!

3Judith Gordon, Ivette Grant and 1 other2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

SerptSember o2s6mtomimrg, f2ed0s13nes  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Nuh betta Barrel, nuh betta Fish/Herring>>> If dem a tickie-tickie, mawga Sprats or big bloated beached Whale dem all lack Quality & doan hab nuh Taste? Suh mek Me nuh badda put nun a di Phartz dem pon Practice, cauz Me hab Betta tings fi duh wid Me Precious TIME!!! Now galong guh tek a Running Dive & unuh may cum up wid sum Refreshing IDEAS>>>>1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

SerptSember o2s6mtomimrg, f2ed0s12nes  · Shared with Public

Public

Need 2 get back a yard fi get sum of dat TURTLE!!!

2Fitzroy Scott and Annette May Kellner2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

SerptSember o2s6mtomimrg, f2ed0s12nes  · Shared with Public

Public

Suh Unuh did serIoUsly did tink sey RATTY a ALI BUTTON…?

116 Comments6 SharesShareON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

SerptSember o2s6mtomimrg, f2ed0s12nes  · Shared with Public

Public

mI dun even bettA 2day… 11 B/S in 50 minutes flAt!!! Nuh jOke bIzz…?

SerptSember o2s5mtomimrg, f2ed0s12nes  · Shared with Public

Public

Doing Damned Good with mI Fitness Regime even if mI sey suh mIself…? Walked 11 bust stops – Luton Street Edgeware Rd NW 2 New Oxford St in under 60 minutes… Clocked up 5000 + steps.

1Fitzroy Scott2 Comments2 SharesShareDisplay your photos with PortalNo need to choose just one, Portal lets you display your favorite pics from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll.

Learn More About Portal

You’re All Caught Up Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!