Without Prejudice LinkedIn And Twitter Must Not Get Away With Cyber Crimes Against Mervelee Myers UEL Must Demand They Return My IP/CPPDP Image Rights Or Exposed As Protecting LEYF

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 7 new photos to the album: Memories of NY! — with Burnie Spence.

SSetSptembmuuer 24,u 2r01r6  · London  · +3

1Narvel StewartShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Srenfpitembnegmrnso 24,e 20d16  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

No matter weh u come from as long as u a Black Woman/Man u a #AFRICAN!

4Valdin Legister, Joy Sterling and 2 others2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Real Life!

Stepstucember 2ndSr4s,soumr 2eu0o16  · London  · +261 ShareShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Stepstucember 2ndSr4s,soumr 2eu0o14  · Shared with Public

Public

Oh my Words sum Persons can really let themselves go fi real…? Was watching tv & this Bloke RR came on 4 sumting or di odda…! Wow U’d never believe he was a FF & celebrity in a Former Life…? Well I don’t have much to complain bout then, but I still refuse to give up the Fight 2 stay Healthy as best I can in my Old Age!

5Eileen Besley, Shawner Wright and 3 others1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

SrepnStemolhbnsedr 24,f 2014crd  · Shared with Public

Public

Ok so I made an Album to celebrate my 1 MURRAY grand child! Yes FB attach the tags & it was really interesting to see some of the Persons who got tagged. Majority of them are correct so the Family can be recognised even in far generations…? Sad to say I never accepted any of those suggested Tags as if any1 wants they are welcome 2 TT in my Photos!

1Judith Gordon1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 18 new photos to the album: My Grand SON – Murray — with Peaches Publications and 4 others.

Stepstucember 2ndSr4s,soumr 2eu0o14  · Celebrating 10 years of Kevin Murray JNR+14

6Eileen Besley, Junr Poyser and 4 others3 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

SferrptembesrttrfS cia24a,o soie2o0g13  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Got to watch that programme on Paul Gascoigne!!! Maybe I’ll learn supn here about Human Nature? Where did it all go wrong 4 this poor young man, & I know there are plenty more of US in his situation out there!!! Only difference is sum of US learnt how to handle & deal with IT?2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

SeptmoembSeoSr s2te4,Ss 2go013  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

2moro is D-Day 4 more reasons than 1… So lots of decisions hinging on the 25th of any month? 2moro is my Grandson Kevin JNR Murray BD & I’ll have to cum in fresh & ready 2 think of supn fab 4 him!!!

1Judith Gordon2 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years ago