Without Prejudice Facebook, DBS LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, Ofsted, HMCTS, CPS, CJS, MOPAC, BSB, SRA, CCMCC, CLCC Will Be In For Rude Awakenings Re Involvement With LEYF Discrimination 23/9/21

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

SepthetimSpaonsbeiro i2re3h,d 2017n  · Shared with Public

Public

I will be asking for an Inquiry into the operations of @leyfonline and all the associates, the #Establishment and the #Systems that colluded in the discrimination from after I return from burying my MOTHER. Then I go back to Dr Maria Hudson recommendations to #acas. Discrimination is against the law.

2Valdin Legister and Carl Nembhard5 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated with Valdin Legister and Mertie Bernard in London, United Kingdom.

Sheiiptepmobner 23,n 2fdm01i7  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Going along with the crowd is not your best plan right now. Your needs are different from those you live or work with. Pursuing an unorthodox career or leading an offbeat lifestyle makes sense for you. Be yourself.This is why I was up late last night and up again early this morning. When the Spirit lead I’ll follow.+2

3You, Rose Thompson and Junr Poyser1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

tSadShotgeprtemobceroh u2n3, e2017d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Inspired Thinking “Delete the negative, accentuate the positive” Fashion Designer Donna Karan.

4Sharon Nembhard-Francis, Barbie Khan and 2 others3 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

SuaepmtaembhrdSeord 23ns,o 20t17orgemd  · Shared with Public

Public

Thanks to my son Councillor Kevin Murray and all who rallying around to support the BROWN FAMILY in this time when Ms B is going through a difficult transition. GOD is a way Maker.

12Valdin Legister, Sam Coote and 10 others6 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

SecSputseedmbgern s23d, g20oh1c7rd  · Shared with Public

Public

Sharing about the way I was brought up in the local communities of TOWNHEAD and the surroundings. We live together as one #Family, always there for each other for whatever the occasion. Sickness and #Disabilitities are respector of no Human Beings. If health and life was a thing that MONEY could buy, the rich would live and the poor die. Just a message to @leyfonline that I refuse to accept the labels that were tagged to #MERVELEEMYERS after I get back from burying my MOTHER. Now the #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals will know who is #CREDIBLE_WITNESS?

2Junr Poyser and Carl Nembhard4 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Seoptember SgSpfl2S3,S slou201l7d  · Shared with Public

Public

It’s nearer 2 another day of hopes & brighter beginnings. Who knows what GOD has in store 4 me? Doing my little bit 2 find #Peace

4Sam Coote, Jasmine Hylton and 2 others1 Comment4 SharesShare