We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling incomplete.

Sgueptltember cs22, so2h01r6rdaa  · Shared with Public

Public

Here I found the Perfect MESSAGE? As of now I am going Back to: ME/MYSELF&EYE in case I am intruding on anyone’s Space? As of today I will only #Tag my #2Sons Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister, if they don’t want me to #Tag them they are free to #Untag themselves? I am only their #MOTHER?

Mindful Soul added a new photo.

Augusfta g2p5,osi 20or1e6  ·

6Valdin Legister, Ella Gordon and 4 others1 ShareShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 11 others.

Sedptepmgbmaer 22Ss, 2e0m16ro  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Got up this 22.9.2016 with so much Pride & Joy in my own Achievements. Although the TEALEAVES took away the Job after I pleaded with @LEYF that Work keep me going. My Chronic Anxiety – Childhood Traumatic Hidden Disabilities resulted from the experiences link to Dad’s early Parkinson Disease. I was hounded from October 2014 to this date at their CO. Pity that Psychological Coward Neil King didn’t know how close he came to getting a Hiding? He can go ask about me, but since I knew their plots from I transferred back to South London, I didn’t fall for it? BIB, HOC & NC can count themselves lucky. I have one wish – “CAN HR DILYS EPTON BE RESCUED B4 IT’S TOO LATE”? She’s a Mature Lady who Deserves Better. Her @LinkedIn request on 22.9.2015 was a “#Cry4Help“. Ask me how I know…? Peace & Love to All Family, Friends, Acquaintances – even those too SCARED to speak out? On the subject of “NEGATIVITY” I am about using mine to bring about Positive CHANGE!+4

3Arian Murray, Blinga Gooden and 1 other1 Comment3 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

hSetphShothtoeSmbteorn e2suo2n, r2e015d  · Shared with Public

Public

Once more MERVELEE MYERS who was declared as Uncooperative, Rude, Unprofessional, Confrontational, Intimidating & lacking EMPATHY has had Aggressive included to her great attributes 2day at CO. As it stands now I don’t give a toss & I told them so in as many words in the most Professional & Coherent of manner. So once more I was GAGGED like when I had to write that letter to that Silly Jobsworth who hasn’t got a clue about anything… I’ll be preparing my stuff to put in the Public Domain for the Public to be the Judge. I already started writing down what I know about the Person whom they claim will be leading the Investigations…My biggest concerns are for my husband Arnold Ebenezer TOMLINSON because of the impact this situation is having on his health. This morning I got hit in the eye by his flailing arm as he was going into another HYPO. So I was late as Backra Massah/Missis yard fi guh duh di Yard Gal wuck. But Ratty not bothered cause I a get mi PAY. Does any 1 of U have any Memories of what CO-WITCH LEAF ever done to U when U used to run wild back a Yard? Please feel free to share Ur experiences because I’d like to make comparisons. At 1st I’d thought about Bitter LEAF until I found out the Properties of di Bitter LEAF when 1 Nigerian gave it to me when I told her about my Diabetes. Her daughter even went to Social Media via the internet to get me the information how to use it. The Power of SM indeed & WE Intellectuals love to do our Research & help our fellow Human Beings to keep Healthy.If U wish to talk about any other kinds of LEAF that has had an Impact on Ur Life, Negative or Positive… Fell free to make Ur contributions. Going to see if I can get some rest to start afresh as I have Time on my hands whilst waiting on the INFIDEL IMPOSTERS to get on with their Planned Agenda. I hope the stupid CRUELLA realised that once they used her to do their Dutty Wuck they will be on her case next because I know how they operate. Make allegations because they claim U have signed away Ur Life. She told me she is willing to give up her RIGHTS, but I will not over my Dead Body. My name is not Karen, David, Remi, Dorcas, O’Shea, et al… Where are Patricia, Rumi, Rujina, Flavia, et al, & am I the reason they are no more? & why Agency Staff refusing to set foot in that place & some of them don’t return after break. I already told them the pen is mightier than the sword & I am not a Big Head Bud. I never rob any Company Money blowing it on life style because my old folks taught me not to hang mi basket wey mi haffi tek stick juck it dung & end up almost with Nervous Breakdown & off for months. I know how to write & might have to alert the Government to another possible case of KIDS Company. & when I am finished I’ll be going after VOICE & that evil Solicitor who wants to deprived my Grandchildren of the Education to lift them out of the Poverty that dogged my life. Lots more where this come from. I have every piece of paper & I am always listening. Dem say Bush hab ears, but is not bush is Wo/Man stand up a bush a listen. I am wondering who they going to get to decipher my writings, if dem never did born a Jamaica & older than mi dem cawn nuh badda try.

1Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

trSSerSgpctenmbesrm 22m,r 2S01ea3id  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Need HELP Urgently!!! Can sum 1 plz remind me of the correct use of BEING & BEEN? Am a bit confused & never seems to know when to use these words!

3Jasmine Hylton, Judith Gordon and 1 other3 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling happy.

Septesmbioer 2i2a, e2d013  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Wow betide doze who trying 2 decipher Me Jah-Mec-Can Patwah pon SM & cum up wid di rong INTERPRETATIONS! My SM is my PS so derefore I refused to take Responsibility nor being Accountable fi any hurt feelings resulting from anyting dat maybe Miss-CON-StruED & taken out of CON-text? U r welcome to interpret at Ur own Perils & Miss-Fortune…!!! FB is my CONFIDANTE!!!

1Judith Gordon3 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling great.

SepttciemcSber rl22,Seeso f20e1ld3  · Shared with Public

Public

Finished in my Kitchen. Dinner was FLG with sum veg from me back garden! Wow what a good thing I acquired sum of the CAPITALS which makes Me an Asset to ME? Social, Cultural, Economical, etc, etc… My Parents & all those involved in my Life did lay solid Foundations for which am Proud & Mighty Grateful?

2Lionel Dwyer and Judith Gordon3 SharesShareON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

Sgueptltember cs22, so2h01r2rdaa  · Shared with Public

Public

Need 2 guh pick up dat blinKING phone & chat 2 mI SistA JOYO… It’s way 2 LOng!!!

2Cassandra Bernard and Judith Gordon1 Comment2 SharesShareON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

One thought on “Without Prejudice Family Friends Abandon Ashter I Don’t Expect Better They Condemn Me To Life As A Criminal To Be Isolated Like Aunt Anita When I Did Not Be HCT Group Impact Report 16 Statistic Student Finance England Continue Discrimination I Made Up Disabilities To Sabotage Me