Without Prejudice Student Finance England Must Be Taught Lessons Discrimination Is Against The Law

Let Student Finance England be aware of my #journey with http://www.parkinsons.org.uk and why I never claimed it as a #disability because I don’t have a Medical Diagnosis despite its in my DNA at Ancestry We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
4 years ago
Secmpitpembero g2trmf1u,ar 2ea017l ·
At Borough, Bankside & Walworth Community Council Meeting at St George’s Church Southwark. Already listen to MP Neil Coyle speak abt his Mother, who experience Mental Health Conditions. I am an advocate of #INCLUSION.
4 years ago
SepSSetgeomber 21ehn, f2d0r1he7d · London ·
I would like to send a message out to the LEYF Nurseries & #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals who don’t have a clue about Disabilities Legislations to stop ill treating vulnerable employees like #MERVELEEMYERS. Because I consider myself an #Expert_Authority from the cradle to grave. I have enough experiences and stories to share that would make me enough to contribute to my PENSION Pot.
That’s why I was responsible for the EYFS, the SENCO and #multigenerationalworkingapproaches. The MWA was the Brain Child of the CEO-MBE #JUNEOSULLIVAN. But as soon as I return from burying my MOTHER, I was subjected to Discrimination on the scale of pre SLAVERY ACT 1807. Despite there is a Modern SLAVERY Act 2015, some believe that they can get away with breaking the Rules of Law because they have friends in high places.
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Secmpitpembero g2trmf1u,ar 2ea017l ·
This is how #MERVELEEMYERS help promote #INCLUSION. My son who was misdiagnosed with multiple disabilities using his status as a Councillor to provide the Support Network for Miss B & her Family. Please support the cause. We don’t choose #DISABILITITIES. But we can do much about #disabilityawareness.
5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
SeoSpptenambesnorem 21Sf, 20d16 ·
Taurus: It’s time to be optimistic. There are contacts to make and correspondences to catch up with. Firm up travel arrangements or that night out. Once you have done what you have to do, you’ll enjoy your free time more. Call to hear why it’s time to reset the goals.
7 years ago
StepSeatcledosmberr 2c1, 2014deos ·
Done my Duty by the Husband & his Cherished Brothers Lanford & Egbert TOMLINSON who went on b4! It is a Privilege to be able to keep a Promise…? Who knows what will hapn to me in Years to come…? But believe me I never let the Team down!
7 years ago