Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Use Facebook Memories To Strike At Student Finance England For Discrimination Denying Rights Taken By LEYF, HMCTS, CPS, CJS…

So Student Finance England here is an example that I can use for why I am going back to University of East London to do my Masters in SEND as an Expert Authority on Subjects From the Gradle to the Grave. My #son was misdiagnosed with multiple #disabilities and some of the same people join in to #troll me and my son don’t #speak to me now http://www.diabetes.org.uk is in my DNA and #Facebook allowed #manroralston aka #rucklynmanro to discriminate about a person who had #amputation We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
7 years ago
StnSeSpptemberr 21unsag,l 2de0a14dt ·
Not even being Dumped on 1 BO in my Life can diminish my Indomitable Spirits that I inherited from Maam-Jess & Sandyman…? I always live 2 Fight another Day & blinking Fight I will if I have 2 with whatever Weapons at my Disposals – usually my BDM! So am heading back pon dah Circuit Called Celebrating my Cultural Status as a Creative Black Woman wid Style & Credibility!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Metropolitan Police Service and
2 others
ApSrSfiSll 2ro5,n as20oh11ded ·
Now what could have happened why RATTY is by this BIN????
7 years ago
StnSeSpptemberr 21unsag,l 2de0a14dt ·
Commando B’s Big 50 on the 25th of BHM! Saving up my PM 2 get my Ticket for the Celebrations?
OiScltobaSeporu s2o3,o r2cd01d1f ·
On Stage
7 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Shawner Wright.
SelpteSmpboeer 21gs,rm m2eo0d14i ·
Miss Ratty likes to keep it dung to dah level & recognise all Branches of my Family Tree! Any1 happen to recognise who this Lady is…? Mother of 1 of my Nieces…!
7 years ago
SelpteSmpboeer 21gs,rm m2eo0d14i ·
Got my Mojo back now that sum of the Burdens have lifted off my narrow shoulders? Listened to Vibes FM since this year 2day & there are sum Excellent celebrations on the Agenda! I will be back to my BOWW & going out 2 LMHD>>> Aint no Stopping I now…? Money in my Pocket & I just can’t get any L…?
OScptuooberg c29e,a 2s0f1od3 ·
Had 2 wait 4 them 2 send 2 JA 4 Mangoes, but when the MS did done I settled 4 Pineapple drink instead!
8 years ago
SelpteSmpboeer 21gs,rm m2eo0d13i · London ·
Finally picked a winner Highland Colori! But I should have put more money on?
8 years ago
SelpteSmpboeer 21gs,rm m2eo0d13i · London ·
Just can’t believe how late it is already! Seems as if I just got out of bed & haven’t achieved much even thou I have been working all day?
8 years ago
SelpteSmpboeer 21gs,rm m2eo0d13i · London ·
Better go get my BS as another long day ahead of me>>> Saturday already upon US!!!
Display your photos with Portal
No need to choose just one, Portal lets you display your favorite pics from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!