Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Don’t Have To Justify Me To DBS, HMCTS, MOPAC, CPS, CJS, CCMCC, JCIO, IOPC, BSB, SRA, CLCC They Are In A Class Of A-Z Of Abusers

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

Senptpeomnberso cS21re,a 2dm02df0t  · Shared with Public

Public

#Facebookterrorists just #stopped my #cpmments. More #cyberbullying to #trigger PTSD.0:04 / 1:00

Mark Zuckerberg

Senptpeomnberso cS21re,a 2dm02df0t  · Tomorrow is National Voter Registration Day — a reminder to take the first step to vote and make sure your voice is heard. This year with the pandemic, it’s mo… See MoreSee the latest updates on the 2020 US Election.See Election Updates2 CommentsShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Senptpeomnberso cS21re,a 2dm01df7t  · Shared with Public

Public

At Borough, Bankside & Walworth Community Council Meeting at St George’s Church Southwark. Already listen to MP Neil Coyle speak abt his Mother, who experience Mental Health Conditions. I am an advocate of #INCLUSION.

5Canny Panther, Floyd Lynch and 3 others2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Senptpeomnberso cS21re,a 2dm01df7t  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I would like to send a message out to the LEYF Nurseries & #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals who don’t have a clue about Disabilities Legislations to stop ill treating vulnerable employees like #MERVELEEMYERS. Because I consider myself an #Expert_Authority from the cradle to grave. I have enough experiences and stories to share that would make me enough to contribute to my PENSION Pot. That’s why I was responsible for the EYFS, the SENCO and #multigenerationalworkingapproaches. The MWA was the Brain Child of the CEO-MBE #JUNEOSULLIVAN. But as soon as I return from burying my MOTHER, I was subjected to Discrimination on the scale of pre SLAVERY ACT 1807. Despite there is a Modern SLAVERY Act 2015, some believe that they can get away with breaking the Rules of Law because they have friends in high places.

2You and Lorraine Anglin2 Comments5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

Senptpeomnberso cS21re,a 2dm01df7t  · Shared with Public

Public

This is how #MERVELEEMYERS help promote #INCLUSION. My son who was misdiagnosed with multiple disabilities using his status as a Councillor to provide the Support Network for Miss B & her Family. Please support the cause. We don’t choose #DISABILITITIES. But we can do much about #disabilityawareness.

8Garvin Fraser, Lorraine Anglin and 6 others5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.

Senptpeomnberso cS21re,a 2dm01df6t  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: It’s time to be optimistic. There are contacts to make and correspondences to catch up with. Firm up travel arrangements or that night out. Once you have done what you have to do, you’ll enjoy your free time more. Call to hear why it’s time to reset the goals.

6Arian Murray, Blinga Gooden and 4 others5 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Senptpeomnberso cS21re,a 2dm01df4t  · Shared with Public

Public

Done my Duty by the Husband & his Cherished Brothers Lanford & Egbert TOMLINSON who went on b4! It is a Privilege to be able to keep a Promise…? Who knows what will hapn to me in Years to come…? But believe me I never let the Team down!

1Judith Gordon3 Comments8 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years ago