Without Prejudice Tell MWB Ervin Nembhard Big Sister Taken Advice On Board Starting UEL 20/9/21 On Texchus DOB Might Not Stop Until PHD Dr Mervelee Myers Have A Ring In Honour Of Ashter, Byron, Jevon, Ivan, Louise, Irene, Elsie 29

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.Your Stories From a Year AgoLook back on these moments from your Story Archive.Only you can see this unless you share itSelect StoriesShare

ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

Sedgptember 1g9c, n2stmo0r2ed0  · Shared with Public

Public

Time for Google-My-Business 58,283 and 14,083 to get my Fight4justice the #ATTENTION to make the difference https://www.facebook.com/100000722790256/videos/3609072995793425/?extid=wYutpCFoAb7rgTu60:06 / 13:43

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live — with Valdin Legister and 4 others at Home.

SteprtSeepmbeSulr sr19, e20u20  · Shared with Public

Public

My Father told me about his Family! My Mother could have had a better life, but she done her duty by her PARENTS!”6 SharesShareON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live — with Valdin Legister and 4 others at Home.

Sedgptember 1g9c, n2stmo0r2ed0  · Shared with Public

Public

My Father told me about his Family! My Mother could have had a better life, but she done her duty by her PARENTS!”0:04 / 13:43

2Smith Stacey and 1 other27 Comments88 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live — at Home.

Sedgptember 1g9c, n2stmo0r2ed0  · Shared with Public

Public

I Meet Dr Chris Pascal & Tony Bertram on 19/9/2015 At Middlesex University. They Endorse Me On LinkedIn. Access To My Account Denied By LinkedIn!0:14 / 1:05:42

1Lurlene Tomlinson24 Comments35 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

SSeSptemtbooenrs fr19, 2u020ufa  · Shared with Public

Public

So all these #new Facebook Request what’s they for? So I get #accused of all sorts!!!5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

SetpthsemSblerr o19nsa,hr 202ed0dc  · Shared with Public

Public

We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 19, 2017· Shared with Public We are the proud Parents Michael Legister & Mervelee Ratty Nembhard of http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio. Lets bring Naheel Julene Brown Legister – wife. Auntie Joy Mertie Bernard. Big breda Kevin Murray https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q and Angela Christie in the Honours List. Then all the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD CLANS & Everyone else who nurture my Likkle Webster to be the Humble Young Man he is. Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey. September 19, 2017 · Likkle Webster aka Valdin Legister from GaGa Street, TOWNHEAD, Westmoreland, Jamaica who was born, destined to make the world his Oyster. Ambition carry you through the world. September 19, 2017 · Do I need to introduce the Acting Principal of Strawberry Primary & Junior High School to LEYF Nurseries & #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals. No need to go blow our own trumpet about #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC. We are from humble beginnings, but old fashioned values are our upbringing. Ambition carry us through the world. September 19, 2017 · Mr Valdin Legister certainly don’t need any introduction. But for those not in the know I am MOTHER #1. Angela Christie is Mother #2 and Father is ALVERIE Michael Legister. Then there is the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD CLANS. Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey. September 19, 2017 · Acting Principal Mr Valdin Legister to the world. September 19, 2017 · London · I’m ready 4 my Career as a #WRITER 2 take flight. World Must ACT To Stamp Out MODERN SLAVERY! I’m waiting 2 begin PM?1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

tSSthSeptecmoSbenrs uam19,r 2edl020  · Shared with Public

Public

https://merveleeadvocacy.com/…/without-prejudice-am…/3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

gtSelptsSpgeembler 19n, 20Sr19a  · Shared with Public

Public

If U #know my #brother TV NEMBHARD tell him #sisterRatty say Happy Birthday 20/9/2019. My #conscience set me #free & mi nuh fave