Without Prejudice Mama Lou Raise Me To Take Care Of The Home All Else Will Fit In Place My Dinner Is Almost Ready Before I Leave To Take Care Of Creating Legacies For My Freedom From 7 Years Discrimination LEYF, HMCTS, CPS, CJS, MOPAC, Social Media

ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live — with Valdin Legister and 4 others at Home.

Septihmlenmber 19,t eh2r0r20  · Shared with Public

Public

My Father told me about his Family! My Mother could have had a better life, but she done her duty by her PARENTS!”0:04 / 13:43

2Smith Stacey and 1 other27 Comments78 SharesShareON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live — at Home.

Septihmlenmber 19,t eh2r0r20  · Shared with Public

Public

I Meet Dr Chris Pascal & Tony Bertram on 19/9/2015 At Middlesex University. They Endorse Me On LinkedIn. Access To My Account Denied By LinkedIn!0:06 / 1:05:42

1Lurlene Tomlinson24 Comments35 SharesShareON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

SateSptepemnsber t19rr, ei2e0n2e0d  · Shared with Public

Public

So all these #new Facebook Request what’s they for? So I get #accused of all sorts!!!4 SharesShareON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

stiSepStembeoldgrsor r19,e 2md020  · Shared with Public

Public

We hope you enjoy looking back on your memories on Facebook, from the most recent memories to those long ago.ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard September 19, 2017· Shared with PublicWe are the proud Parents Michael Legister & Mervelee Ratty Nembhard of http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio. Lets bring Naheel Julene Brown Legister – wife. Auntie Joy Mertie Bernard. Big breda Kevin Murray https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q and Angela Christie in the Honours List. Then all the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD CLANS & Everyone else who nurture my Likkle Webster to be the Humble Young Man he is.Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.September 19, 2017 · Likkle Webster aka Valdin Legister from GaGa Street, TOWNHEAD, Westmoreland,Jamaica who was born, destined to make the world his Oyster. Ambition carry you through the world.September 19, 2017 · Do I need to introduce the Acting Principal of Strawberry Primary & Junior High School to LEYF Nurseries & #3Judges from the #EmploymentTribunals. No need to go blow our own trumpet about #PRESTIGIOUS_HOC. We are from humble beginnings, but old fashioned values are our upbringing. Ambition carry us through the world.September 19, 2017 · Mr Valdin Legister certainly don’t need any introduction. But for those not in the know I am MOTHER #1. Angela Christie is Mother #2 and Father is ALVERIE Michael Legister. Then there is the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD CLANS.Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.September 19, 2017 · Acting Principal Mr Valdin Legister to the world.September 19, 2017 · London · I’m ready 4 my Career as a #WRITER 2 take flight. World Must ACT To Stamp Out MODERN SLAVERY! I’m waiting 2 begin PM?1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY1 year agoActive

lSulepsteaoomrbrer 19, o2lhd02u0  · Shared with Public

Public

https://merveleeadvocacy.com/…/without-prejudice-am…/2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

uSenptgemubder 1r9,ni et20rdn19  · Shared with Public

Public

If U #know my #brother TV NEMBHARD tell him #sisterRatty say Happy Birthday 20/9/2019. My #conscience set me #free & mi nuh fave2 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

ttSedptemlgibSoercrsogdt 1e9, 201e9  · Shared with Public

Public

Then #Legister_Nembhard via Mervelee Ratty Nembhard. But there is a #story to this…

1Janice Gooden1 Comment5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

SeicSpptegombrearnSdg i19,r 2e01ue8d  · Shared with Public

Public

20/9/2018 is my #twin Texchus Nembhard 65th BD. If I don’t see U on Facebook. Happy BD & keep counting…!

2Barbara Sadler and 1 other4 SharesShare