Without Prejudice Going Record At Pembroke House In Line With GDPR 2018 Intellectual Property Image Right Will Be Copyright Of My Entitlement Of 29 Years In UK

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

StemptsembSercr 1e9dhos,o 20rdf18  · Shared with Public

Public

When u tidying up & come across a #note written by my husband. Man nuh #dead nuh call him duppy?

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard2 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling loved with Valdin Legister and 7 others in London, United Kingdom.

SetptSepodnsmbecder 1h9nne,ruis 201f8  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Be clear about your desires, even at the risk of upsetting others. You’re intent on getting the love, respect and money you deserve. If you’re dealing with a stingy person, tell them you won’t tolerate their cheap ways. Don’t settle for second best. Evaluation: I have done all in my power to do this. But who knows Dnalor might have heard some of the stories doing the rounds about Mass Ivan & Mama Lou #1daughter_Ratty? Believe me I will be getting it all, or I’ll do without. As for that ginnal, he better pay attention to the calendar. He must be off his prestigious upbringing if he thinks I would touch him with a barge pole? I already declared my ✋ to Dada, now that Mama is no longer around to pass on the message that I visit. For my family and friends, struggling with whatever facing you? Please take it from me “You don’t have to #justify yourself to anyone. Only God alone can judge you”! Don’t live your life to please anyone, except yourself.

5You and 4 others7 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

SeptteSpmmbiontier 1ro9redfS, 2017mr  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

GOD shows me my purpose. Today I chat 2 a Young Lady in tears. She lost her Kitten. But she just lost 71 yr old MOTHER 2 CANCER?

4Rose Thompson, Jean Haughton and 2 others1 Comment3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

Sfepoftembdetgcr r1ta9ac, 201s7e  · Shared with Public

Public

For better effect. Just realised I need to sharpen up my Techy skills. My #2Son#ValdinLegister. FIFA REF & TEACHER & budding Politician?

5Valdin Legister, Gavin Meylor and 3 others3 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

Sfepoftembdetgcr r1ta9ac, 201s7e  · Shared with Public

Public

I think Mama Ratty have done enough Brand building for now. I have other targets to meet. Just check out http://www.ryanclement.com. This Young Man is helping restore my faith in Human rights. Remember #ryanclement is my inspiration

2Canny Panther and QueenRoyal OccurShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

SdetpclStcsdedmber reS19, g2017g  · Shared with Public

Public

We are the proud Parents Michael Legister & Mervelee Ratty Nembhard of Valdin Legister. Lets bring Naheel Julene Brown Legister – wife. Auntie Joy Mertie Bernard. Big breda Kevin Murray and Angela Christie in the Honours List. Then all the #LEGISTER_NEMBHARD CLANS & Everyone else who nurture my Likkle Webster to be the Humble Young Man he is.

8Roxanne Unruly Jones and 7 others2 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years ago