Without Prejudice My Defensive Practice Can Get Prime Ministers Charged Re Open Letters, Petitions So They Know Mervelee Myers Was Shaped By My Experiences 62

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago. ON THIS DAY2 years ago Active

Snepttemboepr 1iom8,ii di2rr0l19t  · Shared with Public

Public

If I #focus on how much #fun am having, getting back at #Facebook#Linkedin#Google I don’t leave to go JNMS! No Valdin Legister2 Comments8 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY4 years ago Active

Snepttemboepr 1iom8,ii di2rr0l17t  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Get my life back 2 how best 2 manage & control my #Disabilitities. Need 2 b on track with my #Healthy lifestyle.

3You, Humble King and 1 other1 Comment7 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with Valdin Legister.

Snepttemboepr 1iom8,ii di2rr0l16t  · Shared with Public

Public

The things they say… “Your actions, and your action alone, determines your worth” Evelyn Waugh (1903-1966)Here are my worth without a doubt. Not sure about the actions some of the times still? But a Girl have to do what a Girl have to do in my #FIGHT4JUSTICE campaign. So if someone told U that U are Worthless, then up the stakes to 1-2 figures, then 2-4 figures… But then wid my Dunce Maths Head I can’t even work it out…? So then my Common Sense tell me no Sah, supn nuh Right, so MM look on the Bigger Picture yah Marma! Me never mek nutn dat nobody hab Red mi Eyes dem yet & it nah go start now. I am waiting to go for Holidays fi go Pose off, God’s willing! I am longing to see all my FAMILY & Friends & even the Aquantances them too? I having been Posing b4 I was even Born. Unless U have to Fight 4 Ur Place in a Household of Bredas like I did, then U won’t know bout di Competitions?

19Narvel Stewart, Joy Sterling and 17 others2 Comments7 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Attention Grabbers — at Harris Academy Bermondsey.

Snepttemboepr 1iom8,ii di2rr0l16t  · +264 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Snepttemboepr 1iom8,ii di2rr0l15t  · Shared with Public

Public

2morrow I am off to another Conference… Oh how I love to be a part of the Big Society. I take out my garms because I intend 2 be a Different Person. I come under many Guises. Went in the Wardrobe & realised I’ll start having to clear some things to send home. They make me look like a Young Pickney Gal & not my Matured Age. Goodnight FB. I know how to wear Many Hats U know & don’t let any1 tell U I am Anything/One other U know me to be. So that might be a Facety Wretch, A Kind Person, A Miserable Old Sud or Watever… Am off to Bed, early start 2morrow!

8Paul Tomlinson, Jasmine Hylton and 6 others11 Comments8 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Snepttemboepr 1iom8,ii di2rr0l15t  · Shared with Public

Public

2day dat lickle Sour Arse Pissen Tail Gal walk in… Not even have curtsey fi say “good morning” but come pudung 2 sintin wid ordas dat dem fi put up out deh suh. If di lickle bloated bang gut Rass claat a stick or stone mi nuh carry nor bring her. Dis time mi not even sing nor hum, but hold mi PEACE.Watever plans she & di Mad Rass Higla Killer Muggler hab… Dem betta tek dem Rass self back to di drawing board because dem plans will never wuck pon I. See dem did expect dat when dem nuh mek mi call TOM mi did a come home come find supn mi couldn’t handle. But wo/man a plan & GOD a wipe out & only 1 Prayer mi Pray. Mind U I don’t wish death on any 1 but dis is just di beginnings as they are bound to witness Signs & Wonders. 2day when dem send di Rat come wid di Destructions… Mi Murder dat 1/2 dead Rat rass, bag it up & bin it rass. A di same way how di Rat get Killed a di same way sum a dem gwine meet dem bitter END. Ratty is not Afraid of nuh Cow-Witch LEAF… 6 years I have been in the Lions Den like Daniel & now I gwine walk foot out deh wid mi good NAME & Character intact. & if dem tink a joke mi a mek dem can watch mi. I am not Uncooperative, Unprofessional, Rude, Intimidating, Confrontational & most galling of all Lacking EMPATHY…When mi dun wid dem rass dem might haffi swallow every single word written in upper cases out of Concrete. If di cap fit dem can wear it cause I nah chat wid no water a fi I mouth a God in heaven at al as God mek Moses. My MOTHER di Satiday LOU used to say dem waan fi cum push dem hand up her Kaka & nuh oil eit… & right yah know if dem never did walk foot come trouble I, I would have no Need to be using SM as my DEFENCE. God bless the Freedom SM give us of Free Speech.

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard7 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

Snepttemboepr 1iom8,ii di2rr0l15t  · Shared with Public

Public

Sorry I missed ALL of my FAMILY & FRIENDS having BIRTHDAYS so far this month. My heart is in the right place, but I am under undue Pressures. Please forgive me & I hope I have more interesting News to share with U soon. Mervelee Myers-Tomlinson aka RATTY NEMBHARD Loves each & evey1 of U!

11Valdin Legister, Nicola Esson and 9 others3 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY