Without Prejudice The Police Must Explain Why An Officer Thinks It Was Appropriate To Hold Up The Machete Towards Me When They Raided In Alma Grove Earlier 16/9

So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
8 years ago
September 16, 2013 · London ·
Counting down 4 2 important BD in this month – 1 of my Breda & Kevin 1 & only my 3rd Grand Child…!!! Time certainly flies & waits for no 1? When my GS BD comes then I’ll have another month 2 Sally-Mourn b4 dat Gloriuos Day of Awakening begins 2 dawn…!!! Wat a Day of Rejoicing that will be…??? Me a guh Celebrate & Party Hard>>>
8 years ago
September 16, 2013 ·
My Mama was spot on>>>
London Evening Standard
September 16, 2013 ·
Dame Vivienne Westwood made a plea to the public, especially “poor people”, to buy fewer clothes — as she showed her latest designs at London Fashion Week.
Rather than waiting backstage, as is usual, the eccentric designer sat among celebrities and fashion journalists in the front row at the German Gymnasium in in King’s Cross as supermodel Lily Cole opened the show: http://bit.ly/1ehYjql #LFW
9 years ago
September 16, 2012 ·
Forget the Doom & Gloom…? Time 2 celebrate life & all the blessings!!! My Precious SONS r who make my Life worth Living!!!
9 years ago
September 16, 2012 ·
I can’t help shed a tear…?
9 years ago
September 16, 2012 ·
For All my F/F/A who maybe going thru a Painful period at this time…? Rest assured that God the everloving Father will not give US more than WE can bear!!! Thou the road be rocky & the hill is steep God will never leave US alone to carry the burden…? So keep strong in the Lord & He will deliver!!!
9 years ago
September 16, 2012 ·
Just heard 2day about the passing of ELAINE DUJON from GaGa Street…?

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!