Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Show Robert Buckland Floyd Green Governments Accountable For Ruining My Career, Destroy 7 Years Of My Life Make Me Needy With ERT Entrapment By Sarah Lawson A Racist Brainwash Bigot

ERT Sarah Lawson Bigot 9 September 2021

Your Stories From a Year Ago

Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.

Only you can see this unless you share it

Select Stories

1 year ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live — with Valdin Legister and

3 others

at Home.

SmecotepteSpeeonsomrnelmbecrtnr ote9u,da 202S0  ·

Public

I Appreciate All The People Reaching Out To Me During My Breakdown Episodes!

0:03 / 1:29:08

5Anthony Hinds, David Starr and 3 others

56 Comments

50 Shares

1 year ago

SmecotepteSpeeonsomrnelmbecrtnr ote9u,da 202S0  ·

Public

A table with a board game on it

Description automatically generated with low confidence

A picture containing person, indoor, person, colorful

Description automatically generated

A picture containing text

Description automatically generated

A person holding a box next to a christmas tree

Description automatically generated with medium confidence

A christmas tree in a living room

Description automatically generated

+22

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 26 new photos to the album: THE BUSINESS WOMAN — with Community Playthings UK and

2 others

NgotfcvSnoemhhbpeguron 9s,c o2lea0fre1cdld0  ·

Me at work doing what I do BEST… Selling the Potatoes to raise FUNDS 4 outing!!!

5 Shares

1 year ago

SdeuegptStfoSpemcaommbern as9,odmr e2ge0dd20dt  ·

3 Shares

2 years ago

aSsaehrpttmeSpmbeor luhS9, unSh2s01otre9amsfd  ·

Public

Am #rooted & #grounded in the #name of the Lord. The Prince is wavering about WhatsApp. Excuses & more fi kill

2 Shares

2 years ago

SempttiSreparmbtoihnellhasrfo 9tl,cd d2re01d9  ·

Public

Would you #believe I got a #call from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland#today?

3 Shares

2 years ago

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed019  ·

3 Shares

2 years ago

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed019  ·

Public

Mass Tom said no #later than 11.00. It’s 12.33 now! Him soon come with the fan #belt for me?

1Gerald Pettigrew

2 Comments

2 Shares

3 years ago

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed018  ·

Public

Just to let U all know I am at Ancestry, sorting my Family Tree.

2 Comments

3 years ago

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed018  ·

Public

Any1 want me to do anything for them, please have Ur #money ready. I have given away, all my life. Time 4 me 2 #collect now.

1 Comment

3 Shares

3 years ago

SeptSptoauemmrebeloonrff c9s,gorraugi ad2ed018  ·

Public

The things they say… “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavour” Truman Capote (1924-1984)

2 Comments

3 Shares

5 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused.

SgteurSpoptenmbhearse fsl9,f i2oorssetd0eh1h6  ·

Public

Gift to London Early Years Foundation (LEYF)!

May be an image of 2 people

StmaSSeapoStaedmibnpenro nsr9, 2ors011edaacdn  ·

Tania does the Acting whilst I get on with the Serious Business…

2Mertie Bernard and Patrice Brown

4 Shares

8 years ago

fSeaptmftSeSgupnmbooegrn 9, u2sicosls0rtec1d3  · London  ·

Public

So am waiting 4 the lifts when a couple who was in the surgery approached & asked me where in JA I am from? During our conversation it transpired they have been to Lucea Hanover & spent time in Negril! They rushed out of the revolving doors just in time 4 the lady to vomit at the side of a building… Recalled my Times +2 & couldn’t help but felt plzed 4 them!!! If I’d been any closer I may have offered my heartiest CONGRATULATIONS? A new generation is on the way & am sure every1 must be plzed as Punch!!!

5 Shares

8 years ago

SepttSlpenonambodddsoedrsdm 9ogr, 2ee01ahh3adt  · London  ·

Public

Got my radio near as I don’t want to miss this particular Programme – WHISTLEBLOWING!!!

5 Shares

8 years ago

8 years ago

icsdSepndtemobesthSdrpm 9,StSoc 2nsoi01ore3hd  · London  ·

Public

Was touched by an elderly Lady in a mobility bike at the Hospital who blurted out Humorously “Why does every1 have 2 b so DEATHLY QUIET whenever they are at the doctor’s surgery…?” Every1 burst out Laughing & I ventured with – ‘every1 is busy with their thoughts Reflecting…’ Then explained about my Mama & where my thoughts are? A few minutes later the Lady said see it has gone QUIET again that at times I have to wonder if I am alive…, even the Receptionists Whisper>>> Listening to the EL cheered me up no ends as I could see that despite her Circumstances, she was not about to let the burdens of life get her down 2 much!!! So I left her with a cheerful goodbye to her & every1 else I left waiting their turn. Decided to take a page out of her Book & get on with life no matter what is thrown in my directions…? As I walked along the song which came into my head all the way home was “HOW GREAT THOU ART…” I know God will comfort me thru these difficult Times!!!

1Ivette Grant

3 Shares

8 years ago

SoesptStembepoSntgonsromunofirhmn 9eauu, 2d013  · London  ·

Public

Up b4 the cock crow… Went 2 GUY’S 2 do my BT>>> Done me walks for the day – 9,000 steps!!! Got back home & start the work again, but had 2 go lie down/TIRED? Got up continued where I left off, but still Tired>>> Tom says I should go back to bed, but told him no too much rest not good 4 ME? Starting his philosophy about life so I had 2 tell him in JA speak dat tuh much a 1 ting gud fi nothing…!!!

4 Shares

8 years ago

SeptsuftSatpceoalnrmbdomeglmr sido9r,e 20S13fd  ·

Public

Good Fren betta dan Pocket Money…!!! Me Fren came by yessiday fi spread a lickle Cheer in my life during my times of Longings>>> Her presence certainly helped me take my mind off my CONCERNS?

May be an image of 3 people

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeals Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.

AlutSguupodslntgmnd seSo8, 2dmrf01ffe2df  ·

3 Shares

9 years ago

SeptsuftSatpceoalnrmbdomeglmr sido9r,e 20S12fd  ·

Shared with Your friends

Friends

TOM de pon mI cAse!!!

No photo description available.

Time 4 Learning is with Ashish Sharma and

12 others

SnsmofeltpSStdgpedmcobnshehsro 9, ir2hrtn0e1d2  ·

agree or not 😉

2 Comments

2 Shares

10 years ago

SeedlgScipstdSitcepmbcefhdr o9, ns2dfo0rde1md1  ·

Public

Does anyone have a DAY 2 spare???

3 Shares

10 years ago

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 10 new photos to the album: THE BUSINESS WOMAN — with Sky News and

2 others

SeptsuftSatpceoalnrmbdomeglmr sido9r,e 20S11fd  ·

A person holding a bag

Description automatically generated with low confidence

A picture containing floor, indoor, wall, person

Description automatically generated

A picture containing person, child, indoor, table

Description automatically generated

3Fitzroy Scott, Annette May Kellner and 1 other

3 Comments

11 Shares

Display your photos with Portal

No need to choose just one, Portal lets you display your favorite pics from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll.

A picture containing indoor, wall, living, fireplace

Description automatically generated

Learn More About Portal

A picture containing text, clipart, businesscard

Description automatically generated

You’re All Caught Up

Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!