Without Prejudice All Scammers, Haters, Trolls, Perverts From List Of Family, Friends Are Out For Good I Will Have More Time To Deal With LEYF HMCTS, MOPAC, CJS, CPS, DBS Social Media Cyber Criminals Perverts Abusers 13/9

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.

SeepiSgteSfomsber 1fS3, 20ln1odu7  · Shared with Public

Public

Still reaping strawberries from the garden. I was brought up in rural WESTMORELAND JAMAICA where I learned about every aspect of life from an early age. Throughout my working life, I have always teach the children and even some of the parents about the lifestyle I grew up in. #LEYF benefited the most as I used my #CPPDP to build their brands. That’s why my #Fight4justice will tell my stories

1Carl Nembhard1 Comment1 ShareShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Septtembero f1S3g, so2a0eh1ghan7  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Back from Road & time 2 Cook. I have so much 2 do & my OCD mean I have 2 get it done 2 move on>>> Tom is out!

3Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless, Carl Nembhard and 1 other3 CommentsShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

sSeptSaiedetelmberas 13u,e ce2d017  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

My Tom is worrying about his only Son Trevor. But he’s not on Social Media. If U know him, ask him to call home. He’s in Florida.

3Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless, QueenRoyal Occur and 1 otherShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

SefpnuStembecrpio 1n3,i s20s17Sduu  · Shared with Public

Public

Going 2 tidy my kitchen & get rest. My STRESS INCONTINENCE is under control once more. GOD b praised! Tom needs 2 hear fr his SON

5Valdin Legister, Narvel Stewart and 3 others2 CommentsShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.

Seopptembnemroenct uc13f, 2l0ag1e6  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: You’re in high demand and with work opportunies on the way, finances look promising. But the stars wave a red flag in a warning that the dealings you have in mind could be unsuccessful. Call to hear when to keep the past in the past.

2You and Michelle Mercy1 CommentShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling emotional.

SeupttecmfbmelnSmcrar sc13, dt2016  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

2:46 am sat on the #35Bus & see the Status Update for my Cuz Garth Kahjeel Michael Saunders… at Brixton Station – RIP J! It was like a jolt to the System. Even though Janet @JanetBeeput death is expected, nothing prepare me for it? Keeping the Memories of the Janet I remember June-July 2014.

5Valdin Legister, Nembhard Samuels and 3 others9 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Olive Regis-Williams.

iSepttemSbpeofr d13o,si fS20ds16  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Age is no Limit? Hot Caribbean Gals ketchup FIRE any way!

9Sam Coote, Anthony Hinds and 7 others2 Comments1 ShareShare