Without Prejudice This Is For Ervin Nembhard I Celebrated A DOB With Parent Of Young Lady With Disabilities, Rev Vin Who Robert Introduce Me To Died, His Father Is 100 Am A Criminal Until Weeks Before Husband’s 100 Facebook Block Me 24 Hours On Behalf Of Ralston Munro A Pervert Making Money Discriminating Against US

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

ugtuSSeporchsaprtnuermssbeosr r1l0,o s2e0ucdc18  · Shared with Public

Public

Celebrating a #birthday at the Adelphi Theatre. Watching #kinkyboots

4Valdin Legister, Joan Reid and 2 others3 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

ugtuSSeporchsaprtnuermssbeosr r1l0,o s2e0ucdc18  · Shared with Public

Public

Here’s the reasoning why I will tell them #ginnal not to mess with my head. No 🌲 don’t grow in my #face. So idiot boy dat chat bout nutn no wrong with me? I have a touch of madness, but I am playing Fool to ketch wise.

4You, Carl Nembhard and 2 others1 Comment4 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating a birthday in London, United Kingdom.

ugtuSSeporchsaprtnuermssbeosr r1l0,o s2e0ucdc18  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: You will enjoy getting out and about in the days ahead. Whether you are on the move for business or pleasure, you’ll be able to satisfy your love of luxury. Eating at stylish restaurants and staying somewhere plush will make you feel and look great.Evaluation: Going out to see Kinky Boots The Musical at the Adelphi Theatre. Celebrating a birthday is good enough for me. I will take out some #African garments to create a stir. Who knows if I am related to my #Nigerian fellow human?0:03 / 2:24

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard8 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

SetpdtecSlmmbleSuiprfu on1hnsl0oio,c s2r0iuce1d8  · Shared with Public

Public

My #sister was #Yovanney & not Yvonne. Need to find Mama Lou’s Family now?

1Smith Stacey1 Comment3 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

SetpdtecSlmmbleSuiprfu on1hnsl0oio,c s2r0iuce1d7  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Finish my Oats Porridge & Tom take a longer time. But I’m back 2 my normal day 2 day activities. GOD in z mix!

6Sharon Nembhard-Francis, Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless and 4 others8 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was celebrating a healthy future on Earth.

SetpdtecSlmmbleSuiprfu on1hnsl0oio,c s2r0iuce1d6  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: 9.9.2016: A period of fulfilment and happiness will soon get underway and you can make tremendous progress at work. But with bountiful Jupiter now activating your daily diet, you will need to watch that sweet tooth. Call to hear when to avoid a falling out.

1Nembhard Samuels2 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling nostalgic.

SetpdtecSlmmbleSuiprfu on1hnsl0oio,c s2r0iuce1d6  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: You will need deep pockets in this expensive week. But at least with work increasing you’ll have the chance to bring in some cash. Your social circle is changing as friends come and go. Celebrate on Friday. Call to hear when to keep the past in the past.

1Nembhard Samuels2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

SetpdtecSlmmbleSuiprfu on1hnsl0oio,c s2r0iuce1d5  · Shared with Public

Public

2day 1 Intellectual Imbicile jobsworth decided she going to continue the Campaign of Discriminations that started nearly a year ago… I was left traumatised, sick & almost to the point of Death. When I found out that EVERY1 else knew what was happening to me & never tried to stop it… But instead joined in to Blacken my good name & DESTROY my character I was pushed over the edge & my Mental Health was affected. When they tried & couldn’t get nutn on me, they trumped up Alle… See More+3

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard5 Comments4 SharesShare