Without Prejudice Studied At Lambeth College, OU, UEL Next My Research Papers Documented Was Advised To Use Assignments For First Book Sky News Records June O’Sullivan Is A Psychopath

See https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 for more We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
8 years ago
dtSSsfSreeptsemoalgbeerp ou8f,n cs2i0oren1d3e · London ·
CAN SUM 1 PLZ TELL THOSE COLD CALLERS NOT TO TIE UP MY PHONE AT THIS CRUCIAL TIMES AS I NEED TO KEEP CONTACT WITH MAMA! AM A VNP, but don’t bodda get pon me wrong side as I can become Dutty!!!
8 years ago
dtSSsfSreeptsemoalgbeerp ou8f,n cs2i0oren1d3e ·
MAMA forget RATTY for a while now? Now she still recalls VAL, but is unable to put the name VAL & the person together? I know the OG is trying her best to hang in there 4 US…!!! But if it don’t happen Ratty will have 2 be making sum decisions very soon? Am still good & trying to cope as best I can? But it is still a hard call 2 be away from the MIP in my life at the mo!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
dJutafnneuSosacponaryilm 1us8om,r e201d2nam ·
Val, Mama & Me…
8 years ago
dtSSsfSreeptsemoalgbeerp ou8f,n cs2i0oren1d3e ·
The Holy Ghost Power is Moving just like a Magnet… Moving me, moving U, just like the days of Pentecost…
dOutcfnteoSosacponberilm 1us3om,r e201d1nam ·
Mama, Ms Bebe, Balis, Doston
8 years ago
dtSSsfSreeptsemoalgbeerp ou8f,n cs2i0oren1d3e ·
The LADY BIRD is my MAMA…?
dtSSsfSreeptsemoalgbeerp ou7f,n cs2i0oren1d3e · London ·
Had 1 leisurely lie in this morn… So am all rejuvenated & raring 2 go>>> Nothing beats knowing that U have TIME on Ur hands 2 Play with & I shall be making the most of it!!! So time 2 go do my shopping?
8 years ago
dtSSsfSreeptsemoalgbeerp ou8f,n cs2i0oren1d3e · London ·
Praises be 2 GOD the True & Living Deity who maybe called by other names – Allah, Jehovah, Jah RastafarI, et al… The Supreme 1 has comforted me throughout a very long day into the night waiting to hear some Good News! I must admit I recognised I have a Calling as the Father keeps guiding me to follow in in Thy ways oh GOD, but am struggling to do Thy wills… Mama is back home & not admitted to the hospital, but I wished I could just go & give her a Big Daughterly Cuddle & hope she comes around long enough to recognised her 1 & only Little Gal Pickney- Mama & Papa named RATTY. I am Praying & can only hope this Sinner’s calls will be granted? Amen>>>
9 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Seaside 2012 — at Broadstairs Beach.
September 8, 2012 · ·
Hot SteppA – PortUGal Girl!!!
9 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 25 new photos to the album: Seaside 2012 — with Lady Ang.
September 8, 2012 · ·
mI FrIends mI sUpply!!!
10 years ago
dtSSsfSreeptsemoalgbeerp ou8f,n cs2i0oren1d1e ·
Have so many Irons in the Fire. TIRED a kill ME so have 2 put all on hold until am back from JAHMEKYAH… Mama is right when she said Wednesday… The question is which 1??

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!