Without Prejudice Modules For UEL Needs To Be Edited Critical Approaches To Inclusive Education Can Be Found From Assignments At Lambeth College And OU I Was Endorsed By Chris Pascal LinkedIn

So http://www.ofsted.gov.uk turns #blind eyes to #LEYF abuse RINGS despite the #reviews online in 2017 when Theresa May and UK government rejected my #petition
4 years ago
SedpftSfptdemhacobensgr 8unor,rmru 2dmedl017u ·
My day can’t get any worse. There is a BLOCK OUT. My Head is in the worse mess than my house? #STRESS!
5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed.
ScroehpteumbdtlSuSeraffpo n8,shtogu 2red0a16d ·
Feel blessed when People Compliment me on my ARSE-Sets! I tell them Everything about me is Clean & Pure & Beautiful as God made me in His Image!
September 8, 2012 · ·
Lost out in dah Face dept. but made up in dah LEGS!!!
5 years ago
SaletedptemrfSpbelr o8nneos,s fofrur2e0dadr1d6 ·
Here is yet another example of what the SCAMMERS are doing. They have time to thrall through Social Media to find people. The 1st time I got Scammed I was working at @LEYF Luton Street, just got back from Holidays & Manal Shabani alert me to the scam. I am so Paranoid of @LEYF because they used my Email Fraudulent & broken into my Social Media whilst breaching my Human Rights & Data Protection. I am sceptical of the Multiple Facebook Friends Request. Like I am scrutinising @LEYF, I will be doing the same across all platforms. I keep my Social Media PUBLIC because I don’t believe this Myth about PRIVACY. Anything Private don’t belong on SM. Now let me hope “Di Dutty Criminal Minded like TEALEAVES get the message, mi nuh want fi know dem nor be dem friends pon SM. Now FUCK OFF & stop FRUSTRATING me. I have to be doing @ Work again because of their INCOMPETENCE. I have DEAD-Lines to Meet!
7 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
SsemcSptetcncmbuSeipoiirnsn 8, 2stos01rhsnedd4 ·
I promised my NDN copies of my pics! Well they have been Scanned, so only left to print now? 1 day I will around to setting up my Plans as I intended! If God’s willing I’ll be back 2moro, at it hell 4 leather?
7 years ago
ScroehpteumbdtlSuSeraffpo n8,shtogu 2red0a14d ·
I was in the Elephant & Castle shopping centre when this YL came up to me complimenting me no ends! Immediately I spotted the Sales Person making the Pitch…! I listened & when she asked me 2 cum see if I Qualified…? I told her I was going to W H Smith! Of course I was going to get my discounted book from the Daily Express coupons! I slip away & took another route out of the SC when I left the shop. Vanquiss, Vanish, Varnish, Vampire or watever… I just don’t need no Credit Card as I know how to Manage my own Money! I have had enough of TB trying to rob me out of wat I worked so hard to gain!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
thOamscStpeloboegnsr 15iosgso, fdlr2011tedu ·
Who is the Budding Cricketer?
7 years ago
ScroehpteumbdtlSuSeraffpo n8,shtogu 2red0a14d ·
Just listened to that interview by that Police Woman who took the Metropolitan Police to Employment Tribunals! Good on U Lady as a stop have to be put to the kind of Discriminations that are metred out to the Common People! Guess they will never learn & always coming up with some excuses or the other. When dem dun dem try & Destroy others because they are Passionate about the Jobs they do & want to make a difference! There are still some Small Minded Persons who are hell bent on making others life a living hell…? But their days are Numbered as they will fall pon dem own Swords! I don’t talk wid water a me Mouth cause I have read & prepared the scripts! But the fowls are coming home to roost 1 by 1! See what happened in Rotherham? No1 is prepared to stand up & be counted taking responsibility & be ACCOUNTABLE!
8 years ago