Without Prejudice Governments, HMCTS, CPS, CJS, MOPAC, IOPC, DBS, JCIO, CCMCC, BSB, CLCC, SRA Involve With Discrimination Of Mervelee Myers To Stockholm Syndrome ERT Entrapment With Criminal Record I Did Not Commit Suicide I Must Not Leave Home

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.ON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

hSoeptttemlaSpoSbesSmnrnsor fr8eSdoSic, t2017  · Shared with Public

Public

My day can’t get any worse. There is a BLOCK OUT. My Head is in the worse mess than my house? #STRESS!

2Sharon Nembhard-Francis and Carl Nembhard2 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed.

hgSnegpttaSetpmmobenedrasomr te8,n sndg20u16l  · Shared with Public

Public

Feel blessed when People Compliment me on my ARSE-Sets! I tell them Everything about me is Clean & Pure & Beautiful as God made me in His Image!

September 8, 2012  ·   · Lost out in dah Face dept. but made up in dah LEGS!!!

6Nembhard Samuels, Patrice Brown and 4 others2 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

SepttSeSpofmindagbfSesmrilru 8do,mf r2msel0d16  · Shared with Public

Public

Here is yet another example of what the SCAMMERS are doing. They have time to thrall through Social Media to find people. The 1st time I got Scammed I was working at @LEYF Luton Street, just got back from Holidays & Manal Shabani alert me to the scam. I am so Paranoid of @LEYF because they used my Email Fraudulent & broken into my Social Media whilst breaching my Human Rights & Data Protection. I am sceptical of the Multiple Facebook Friends Request. Like I am scrutinising @LEYF, I will be doing the same across all platforms. I keep my Social Media PUBLIC because I don’t believe this Myth about PRIVACY. Anything Private don’t belong on SM. Now let me hope “Di Dutty Criminal Minded like TEALEAVES get the message, mi nuh want fi know dem nor be dem friends pon SM. Now FUCK OFF & stop FRUSTRATING me. I have to be doing @ Work again because of their INCOMPETENCE. I have DEAD-Lines to Meet!

773 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.

ltSSiepstlreponsnceembmresr 8, doreas20dg1n4f  · Shared with Public

Public

I promised my NDN copies of my pics! Well they have been Scanned, so only left to print now? 1 day I will around to setting up my Plans as I intended! If God’s willing I’ll be back 2moro, at it hell 4 leather?

3Eileen Besley, Judith Gordon and 1 other4 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

hgSnegpttaSetpmmobenedrasomr te8,n sndg20u14l  · Shared with Public

Public

I was in the Elephant & Castle shopping centre when this YL came up to me complimenting me no ends! Immediately I spotted the Sales Person making the Pitch…! I listened & when she asked me 2 cum see if I Qualified…? I told her I was going to W H Smith! Of course I was going to get my discounted book from the Daily Express coupons! I slip away & took another route out of the SC when I left the shop. Vanquiss, Vanish, Varnish, Vampire or watever… I just don’t need no Credit Card as I know how to Manage my own Money! I have had enough of TB trying to rob me out of wat I worked so hard to gain!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.

ccOtctofcbomerSps ono15o, tai2nfesauo0r11ed  · Who is the Budding Cricketer?

1Judith Gordon4 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

hgSnegpttaSetpmmobenedrasomr te8,n sndg20u14l  · Shared with Public

Public

Just listened to that interview by that Police Woman who took the Metropolitan Police to Employment Tribunals! Good on U Lady as a stop have to be put to the kind of Discriminations that are metred out to the Common People! Guess they will never learn & always coming up with some excuses or the other. When dem dun dem try & Destroy others because they are Passionate about the Jobs they do & want to make a difference! There are still some Small Minded Persons who are hell bent on making others life a living hell…? But their days are Numbered as they will fall pon dem own Swords! I don’t talk wid water a me Mouth cause I have read & prepared the scripts! But the fowls are coming home to roost 1 by 1! See what happened in Rotherham? No1 is prepared to stand up & be counted taking responsibility & be ACCOUNTABLE!

1Danny Dennisor1 Comment4 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years ago