Without Prejudice Social Media Taken Over From Slave Trade, Pharaoh’s Army, Join HMCTS, CPS, CJS, MOPAC, CCMCC, BSB, SRA, DBS, IOPC, JCIO Making Human Beings Prisoners Of Warfare 7/9

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

crtlSelepdSnteupmbeorSongns c7,c o2l0ar1etd4n  · Shared with Public

Public

Shalton Colquhoun

10Jacqueline Wedderburn, Eileen Besley and 8 others13 Comments6 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

crtlSelepdSnteupmbeorSongns c7,c o2l0ar1etd4n  · Shared with Public

Public

Ms Janet Mercy.

2Eileen Besley and Judith Gordon11 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

crtlSelepdSnteupmbeorSongns c7,c o2l0ar1etd4n  · Shared with Public

Public

Papa Granty.

2Eileen Besley and Judith Gordon6 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

crtlSelepdSnteupmbeorSongns c7,c o2l0ar1etd4n  · Shared with Public

Public

To my breda Henry Granty Papa Salabie & his family … I share ur grief at this sad time.

3Eileen Besley, Judith Gordon and 1 other4 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

crtlSelepdSnteupmbeorSongns c7,c o2l0ar1etd4n  · Shared with Public

Public

To sister Janet & all the Mercy Clan I share ur grief at this sad time. RIP Mass Glen

4Eileen Besley, Judith Gordon and 2 others5 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

StaeSpooptnefmmbereS rgseo7ur,o s2h0lgreed14td  · Shared with Public

Public

PLEASE DON’T CLUTTER UP MY SIN TING WID UNUH CUSSID GAMES REQUESTS! ME NUH HAB TIME NOR SKELLION FI PLAY DEM DEH GAMES ARIGHT! I have bigger fish fi guh arta>>>>> I can cut me eyes pass dem 1’s who nuh know me, & I doan know dem… But unuh requests cuming dung me Stream & me getting Annoyed & Irritated now! Suh Mark Hoes don’t badda mek me Mad Head haffi guh tek Moi?

5Eileen Besley, Judith Gordon and 3 others1 Comment10 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

StaeSpooptnefmmbereS rgseo7ur,o s2h0lgreed14td  · Shared with Public

Public

My Hubby AET is still proud of the fact that he can still do much by God’s precious grace & favours! Although he has admitted that he is no longer SUPERMAN…? He produced these Pears at his home in Wilson Rd Camberwell & the Runner Beans are in my Back Garden – Bermondsey! Wat di hell would I be doing wid sum LA GYM who wanted nutn betta dan fi cum nyam out me lickle MSA fi me Twilight Years?

7Anthony Hinds, Jasmine Hylton and 5 others4 Comments9 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years ago