Without Prejudice My Nephew Jevon Nembhard’s DOB Give Me Life Experiences Along With My Hidden Disabilities To Change Perceptions About Equality Act 2010 Protected Characteristics 29

Refer to http://www.gov.uk/dbs that must be #investigated for #protection of #pedophiles in the EYFS whilst Ofsted turn #blind eyes
8 years ago
oSeptametnmSpboern aicuees7o,rnme d2nh0d1ssi3 ·
God kept His Promises 2 me & allow me to c this new Day & am eternally grateful for Jah’s Mercies…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling tired.
oSeptametnmSpboern aicuees6o,rnme d2nh0d1ssi3 · London ·
TOMORROW is PROMISED 2 None of US…? But I have 2 say THANKS be 2 GOD 4 giving me this DAY & Hopefully I’ll be around 2 Full-JOY the next couple of Days that I’ll have away from the Stresses & Strains of…? Therefore I intend 2 make it a PRODUCTIVE TIME starting from this very Minute…!!! I have Named it MYOWNAGENDA!!! Praises 2 Jah Rastafar-I, ME & MYSELF Every Time that GOD pour out the Blessings & Sets me on the Road Rejoicing & Glorifying the Precious Name of JESUS>>> I am so very TIRED, I can’t tek 1 MESSAGE!!!
9 years ago
oSeptametnmSpboern aicuees7o,rnme d2nh0d1ssi2 ·
To do lIst 4 next week…!!! Check out my auntie Evelyn aka Martie’s BD…?
9 years ago
oSeptametnmSpboern aicuees7o,rnme d2nh0d1ssi2 ·
Had 1 BS of a HardWeek…? But thank U GOD I lIve long enough 2 tell dah tale!!! Tom had his hypO 4 dah longest while, had 2 pUt up wid sUm P/T, crashed oUt lasnight & bben up since 5.am dis morn… Have my Health Sessions 2moro & CONFLICT in dah pm!!! Suh orf 2 Bed fi mI fi guh repaIr & rejUvenAte…? Loads of pics in dah Pipeline, but who nOse I should find time 4 ME & mI prOjects…?
9 years ago
oSeptametnmSpboern aicuees7o,rnme d2nh0d1ssi2 ·
Happy 20th Birthday 2 my Dear Nephew Jevon NEMBHARD!!! Send out dah request & auntie will foot dah bill son…?
10 years ago
oSeptametnmSpboern aicuees7o,rnme d2nh0d1ssi1 ·
Does anyone know how 2 get footage of SKY NEWS on the internet? I’d love 2 get hold of me on the news plz… Don’t have the TEC know how!!!
10 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 9 new photos to the album: SKY NEWS September 7, 2011.
oSeptametnmSpboern aicuees7o,rnme d2nh0d1ssi1 ·
I got in on the ACT when the Professionals came into my Workplace… Developing another aspect of my Knowledge & Expertise…
10 years ago
oSeptametnmSpboern aicuees7o,rnme d2nh0d1ssi1 ·
Ratty 2 the World again – AM making Headline news on Sky NEWS today!!! All 2 do with what I am Best at Working with Children… Don’t even have SKY to see myself, but was told it is GOOODDDD…

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!