Without Prejudice If My Life Was Not Blighted With PTSD I Might Have Been A First Out Of JA For SEND Passion Re My Experiences

We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.Your Stories From a Year AgoLook back on these moments from your Story Archive.Only you can see this unless you share itSelect StoriesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

SepdtectmSpcmdgberoo dnsmmo7lr, lr2eodacia018r  · Shared with Public

Public

What Facebook & the Daily Express don’t seem to realise is that I am on Google? I can #topple celebreties!

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard4 Comments7 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

tSSeSpptioegmablener soo7ur,oi lfatei2018agcd  · Shared with Public

Public

Facebook musee really tink me is a pad wid blood, idiot?
Mi no #nyam nobody mooma white fowl?

3Joan Reid, Navlette Dixon-Essor and 1 other4 Comments6 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful with Valdin Legister in London, United Kingdom.

ScatepaSultsmeponcdmober 7uso,so hS2f0or1r8ed  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Someone who pretends to be your loyal and trustworthy friend might have ulterior motives. Be wary when a person in your social circle asks you to make an investment. You have better things to do with your hard-earned cash. Keep it in the bank.Evaluation: This speaking for itself. I refuse to waste any more of my time on Facebook than I have to. Facebook is invested with #attackers#bores#cutthroates#deviants#egoists#freaks#ghoules#haters#idiots#jezzebels#kinteeth#losers#madasfuckas#notoriousliars#oppressors#pisstakers#quitters#retches#suckers#thieves#ungrateful#vain#wicked#ztra#yobs#zero nobody’s. Please choose carefully. I am only backing up the evidence with the fact that the Employment Tribunal failed to see from my Witness Statement and that of LEYF Nurseries – #LEYF and the bundles.

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 Comment12 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

tSSeSpptioegmablener soo7ur,oi lfatei2017agcd  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

So I finish 6 pages of writing. Start at 10, so would have 2+ hours to go if working. My GOD is good oh! Kitchen 4 me, I’m #BOSSMM

4Rose Thompson, QueenRoyal Occur and 2 others3 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

tSSeSpptioegmablener soo7ur,oi lfatei2017agcd  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Plz don’t disturb. I’m writing for my BLOG. This came to me when I wake. I’m doing my #WRITING, I’m an #Author.

5Canny Panther, Yvonne Smith-baugh and 3 others7 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

tSSeSpptioegmablener soo7ur,oi lfatei2016agcd  · Shared with Public

Public

#TownheadBasicSchoolTeachers. I was one Basic School Teacher. That’s why my #FIGHT4JUSTICE is in full flow against #LEYF & every corrupt #Systems.

Navlette Dixon-Essor