Without Prejudice I Grew Up A Loner, Feeling Rejected I Was Different, Not Allowed To Forget It, I Watched Some Of The Posh, Pretenders On Facebook Making Over Their Lives To Get Followers, Likes I Remain Ratty Nembhard I Know Who I Am From Dad Was Stricken With Parkinson’s 5/4/21

See http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio who #faced same #discrimination as Mervelee Ratty Nembhard after mum died We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Your Stories From a Year Ago
Look back on these moments from your Story Archive.
Only you can see this unless you share it
2 years ago
cSetSpntmpSeonmbesoelgeroriegl 5, 2Sd0dsa19ms ·
I am sitting near the #radiator working. I might have to #strip to my BDS? Mass Tom is #cold. Kevin Murray #father ask why he is dressed like that in the #summer. His #blood is thinning. My #arthritis giving me hell. Am in excruciating #pains. Know wha… See More
4 years ago
cSetSpntmpSeonmbesoelgeroriegl 5, 2Sd0dsa17ms ·
Since everything is on #MERVELEEMYERS, I don’t mind. I am benefitting from my #Parents blessings. My #SONS Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister will reap the #Rewards!
Nelson Mandela
StefSpetermbpemolsnrf sdns5l,omnr r2e0dgge1n7S ·
“There can be no greater gift than that of giving one’s time and energy to help others without expecting anything in return.” ~ Nelson Mandela during a ceremony at the Nelson Mandela Foundation’s offices in Houghton, Johannesburg, South Africa, 27 February 2004 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered #CharityDay
archive.nelsonmandela.org
5 years ago
SeetpttgSemhuoberpn o5, 2n0s1otforgrecdue6addh ·
Taurus: Things are unlikely to slip easily into place this morning, thoughts are jangled and support is thin on the ground. Rushing will only lead to loss. Matters clear by early afternoon and plans come together. Call to hear when to avoid a falling out.
5 years ago
rSSceptoemuatubelSpSoocruhns o5, or2fe0d1t6hd ·
Taurus: More work means more money and organising your accounts should also help to swell the coffers. Meanwhile Wednesday’s change of travel plans gets you in the mood for love.
5 years ago
StseouunStptepSmbtneurotn egs5oSrm,i e20de1mt6 ·
The things they say… “The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change everything…or nothing” Nancy Astor (1879-1964)
5 years ago

👕

Active

Popsey Wiles is with Angela Louise and 2 others.

t2Spuouns0Soredhs  · Frankies Voice