Without Prejudice View Mervelee Myers Online Profile To Know How Government Agencies Will Be Named As In The Pockets Of LEYF Covering Abuse, Targeting Me To Hide Discrimination 4/9

Let http://www.gov.uk/dbs know they #must go #bar the #paedophiles that #LEYF let go in EYFS while Ofsted and Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan are being hoodwinked by #juneosullivan the #pervert too
5 years ago
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed6 ·
I can’t Swim & I am not Tempted. But I can still Show off where the Water reach my Ankle?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 10 new photos to the album: Seaside & More September 3, 2011.
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t3,r 2e0nt1fed1 ·
Making the most of the time in the UK b4 I visit JA…
5 years ago
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed6 ·
Am still Dancing & making a Fool of Myself!
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed1 ·
Daddy Ernie left the music playing a liitle longer so I could show everyone MY Dance Moves!!!
5 years ago
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed6 ·
The day Ms Ann-Marie Pinkney recognised me for the 1st time in the UK. 5 years how the years are going fast?
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed1 ·
VIP – Ann-Marie Pinkney & ME – Visible Impulsive Pratt…
5 years ago
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed6 ·
I was with Kindred Souls who know from whence I came. Suh why di Bleeding Hector would I let anyone or anything convince me to put myself in DEBT to go Study for a Piece of Paper equivalent to 1 I got at Lambeth College 1997-1999. From then my Tutors: Yvonne Fletcher/Whittaker, Oby Oradu, Rob Webb, Helen ?, Kate Brooks, et al & all my Colleagues were encouraging me to go UNI. I couldn’t because of my situation – in an Abusive Relationship. By the time I sorted myself out & en… See More
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed1 ·
CAN U see why I get FRUSTRATED?
6 years ago
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed5 ·
Another busy day 2moro. Volunteering to be done along with all the other chores to be done. Got to sort out my 2 do Lists!
8 years ago
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed3 · London ·
Bought L.RON HUBBARD’s DIANETICS – The Modern Science of Mental Health on my way home>>> Time 2 get back 2 my fave Past Time – READING!!! Maybe I’ll find solutions 2 sum of my Ailments in this NYT #1 Best Seller fi real? Had a Flash about a subject I want to cover whilst I was on the bus 2 as I am just 2 tired 2 do my daily walks this week!!! But know I’ll have 2 put in the efforts later as I can’t afford to go backwards where my HEALTH is concerned?
8 years ago
SSStSeptpeoombgllSrnncmescrom t4,r 2e0nt1fed3 · London ·
TOM forbids me from buying anymore Lottery bcauz I don’t check them…!!! Told TOM that since am after sum fast Money I will start try my Luck in the Bookies… Only 4 Tom 2 forbid me from doing that either!!! But I can’t c the probs since he asks me 2 go put on his bet now & again? Well supn haffi happen & nuh money not gwine rain dung pon me lika Manner from Heaven suh I’ll have 2 find sum means of Earning sum LEGALLY even if I have 2 Sin…?
8 years ago