Without Prejudice Valdin Legister On His Way Home Feeling Loss Of Separation But Am Coping This Will Be Research Into Childhood Traumas LEYF CEO June O’Sullivan Used As Terrorism Over 7 Years To Get HMCTS, CPS, CJS ERT Breach

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

tSleipgnsgtSspooenmsdbtemre o4,ried 20nSSrt16  · Shared with Public

Public

I can’t Swim & I am not Tempted. But I can still Show off where the Water reach my Ankle?+6

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 10 new photos to the album: Seaside & More September 3, 2011.

SiStanfeSpponnetetlsombusrerSh g3,S ooa201ed1  · Making the most of the time in the UK b4 I visit JA…

1Nembhard SamuelsShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

tSleipgnsgtSspooenmsdbtemre o4,ried 20nSSrt16  · Shared with Public

Public

Am still Dancing & making a Fool of Myself!

SedpmtuemtuebSedSlrp lsuon4scg,ou df2gmS011red  · Daddy Ernie left the music playing a liitle longer so I could show everyone MY Dance Moves!!!

5Nembhard Samuels, Narvel Stewart and 3 others2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

tSleipgnsgtSspooenmsdbtemre o4,ried 20nSSrt16  · Shared with Public

Public

The day Ms Ann-Marie Pinkney recognised me for the 1st time in the UK. 5 years how the years are going fast?

iSepntSltelampactmtbslmehorn 4hsls,oe 201red1  · VIP – Ann-Marie Pinkney & ME – Visible Impulsive Pratt…

4Valdin Legister, Nembhard Samuels and 2 others2 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

tSleipgnsgtSspooenmsdbtemre o4,ried 20nSSrt16  · Shared with Public

Public

I was with Kindred Souls who know from whence I came. Suh why di Bleeding Hector would I let anyone or anything convince me to put myself in DEBT to go Study for a Piece of Paper equivalent to 1 I got at Lambeth College 1997-1999. From then my Tutors: Yvonne Fletcher/Whittaker, Oby Oradu, Rob Webb, Helen ?, Kate Brooks, et al & all my Colleagues were encouraging me to go UNI. I couldn’t because of my situation – in an Abusive Relationship. By the time I sorted myself out & enrolled with the Open University, things going ok until jealousy reared it’s ugly head in the forms of: Kings Day Nursery, Southwark Council SEND Section & union UNISION. My life was never the same…! By the time I got to @LEYF with my Foundation Degree in Early Years. The LEA at Camden saw my potentials & began to empower me. The Green Eyed Monsters: Maria Goncalves & Maria Freeman started. Take lessons from me if U happen to work with @LEYF, when U start getting unannounced VISITORS be on Ur guards…? 7 years down the line am back to Square one defending myself from the corrupted @LEYF & incompetent SYSTEMS that can be bought with Blood, Sweat, Tears Money procured from the SLAVERY of the VULNERABLE. Writing is in my Blood. Going to make sure I follow God’s Commandments all 10 to expose Law Breakers. I am on a Mission!

SintueptSeccpmdgoefrbnfemri s4gg, 2or0srem1td1  · CAN U see why I get FRUSTRATED?1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Active

SeosptnteimSpgmbmcnesrsilru 4fonsot, 2rledf015  · Shared with Public

Public

Another busy day 2moro. Volunteering to be done along with all the other chores to be done. Got to sort out my 2 do Lists!

1Mervelee Ratty Nembhard1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

dSrtfeptcuemStnbelrdp 4cifoa,lns 2o0r1a3sgefd  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Bought L.RON HUBBARD’s DIANETICS – The Modern Science of Mental Health on my way home>>> Time 2 get back 2 my fave Past Time – READING!!! Maybe I’ll find solutions 2 sum of my Ailments in this NYT #1 Best Seller fi real? Had a Flash about a subject I want to cover whilst I was on the bus 2 as I am just 2 tired 2 do my daily walks this week!!! But know I’ll have 2 put in the efforts later as I can’t afford to go backwards where my HEALTH is concerned?1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Active

SaSecgesSpntretSmbepeogirn 4,sor tfu2re01d3dc  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

TOM forbids me from buying anymore Lottery bcauz I don’t check them…!!! Told TOM that since am after sum fast Money I will start try my Luck in the Bookies… Only 4 Tom 2 forbid me from doing that either!!! But I can’t c the probs since he asks me 2 go put on his bet now & again? Well supn haffi happen & nuh money not gwine rain dung pon me lika Manner from Heaven suh I’ll have 2 find sum means of Earning sum LEGALLY even if I have 2 Sin…?

222 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years ago