Without Prejudice Proof Of How Governments Target Mervelee Myers Vis HMCTS, CPS, CJS, Social Media To Cover Discrimination Re Terrorism, Hate Crimes, Abuses 29

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

SuepafitstnSeptomnbedsorsasi rr4, 20s1nsdeid3r  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

So I c this lady in the Market on Sat & she was telling Me & my Sistren dat har hubby swap the pub & bookies fi har suh she draw closer to har Church & JESUS… Was just chatting 2 1 a me ex-Man & told him all a me Peeps dem lef me high & dry suh me kep Meself ina me Kaarna suh if dem nuh call me nah baddah nuBaddy? ME was singing dis sang me larn from Black Rat girl- “Having no Mother, …, etc” & he said I sound happy suh I said if I doan mek me HAPPY den who gwine duh happy fi ME?2 SharesShareON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

SuepafitstnSeptomnbedsorsasi rr4, 20s1nsdeid3r  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Maybe I should be paying more attention 2 How not 2 get OLD…? Even thou they say I don’t Look my Age am definitely Feeling More than me AGE these days!!!

2Karene Salmon and 1 other1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

SuepafitstnSeptomnbedsorsasi rr4, 20s1nsdeid3r  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

HELL HERE on EARTH & the week is only 1/2 way thru….?2 SharesShareON THIS DAY9 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard recommends a link.

uSeptartiembSteehtrpoSrenl nns4,omr n2eo012dl  · Shared with Public

Public

WestMORELand Me say!!!

'Westmoreland is happy' - Sports - Jamaica Gleaner - Tuesday | September 4, 2012

JAMAICA-GLEANER.COM’Westmoreland is happy’ – Sports – Jamaica Gleaner – Tuesday | September 4, 2012Assistant coach Audley Thomas could hardly contain his excitement at …Share

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

uSeptartiembSteehtrpoSrenl nns4,omr n2eo011dl  · Shared with Public

Public

ME Barrells dem reach me Yard & ME nuh faar behind…

1Jasmine Hylton5 Comments2 SharesShareON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

uSeptartiembSteehtrpoSrenl nns4,omr n2eo011dl  · Shared with Public

Public

ME a tek me time & tie up ALL de loose Ends!!! Time drawing nigh…

3Fitzroy Scott, Jasmine Hylton and 1 other3 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 12 new photos to the album: JAMAICA BASIC SCHOOLS September 4, 2011 — with Valdin Legister.

uSeptartiembSteehtrpoSrenl nns4,omr n2eo011dl  · Despite the Early Rain, the Jamaican Crowd came out 2 Support J.B.S. Fundraising Event+85 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY 10 years ago Active

uSeptartiembSteehtrpoSrenl nns4,omr n2eo011dl  · Shared with Public

Public

Almost ready now: Cases start pack, Hair washed, Nail grown, New Camera & Money lef fe FIND!!! MaamJess U 1 YEYE Ratty is abt 2 be launched…Share

ON THIS DAY10 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 10 new photos to the album: Seaside & More September 3, 2011.

uSeptartiembSteehtrpoSrenl nns4,omr n2eo011dl  · Making the most of the time in the UK b4 I visit JA…+6

113 Comments1 ShareShareDisplay your photos with PortalNo need to choose just one, Portal lets you display your favorite pics from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll.

Learn More About PortalYou’re All Caught UpCheck back tomorrow to see more of your memories!