Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Advise To Kevin Murray Is Not To Let Jamaica Labour Party Push The Issues With MP Morland Wilson Under The Rug As It Might Turn Out Like What HMCTS, CPS, CJS, Used To Make Me Criminal ERT Entrapment Until 1/1/2023 4/9

The Jamaica Labour Party and Jamaica Football Federation ( J.F.F ) and Morland Wilson and #FloydGreen still have time to make #amends but am #sorry the UK government blown their chances. So https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q might give an #insight into why Mervelee Ratty Nembhard got #3706views on my posts about issues of concerns… So Souflotv I see you have #interests in the UK and Mervelee Myers is willing to #contribute to your platform because it was sent to me by a JAMAICAN #professor who knows about my #passiona
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
SrtecpSptutfoemrber 4o,ondsifsSf 2orre0du1tt8o ·
Went out and came back with a #bargain. They said I am a cheap skate, who don’t have clothes.
3 years ago
StSfneptpfofhermfnbers o4,ofol 201rho8lctteld ·
Soak my #siatica, rub my #joints. Look like sumady #respectful girl, sister, mother, wife, Friend. Mi a go pree Road now!
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
StSpepotoemslnnbseolslcrtrtat 4lfSnfo,e 201r7d ·
Taurus: Working with the public is an enjoyable challenge for you. It’s fun to anticipate people’s needs and address their concerns. When you are dealing with a difficult client, you become more determined to satisfy their demands.
5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
SrtecpSptutfoemrber 4o,ondsifsSf 2orre0du1tt6o ·
Having to deal wid dis fuckery just do my Head in. I come this far & know I have to be Strong & Soldier on like my Warrior Families. So am on the final leg of the Battle Field. Am good with Writing, better than how am with Verbatim. Some are good at Blagging, but not me because of my DISABILITIES. So let me get on with the work. 22nd December is my #2son Valdin Legister Birthday. Hopefully we will have much to celebrate as he will reach #FavouritebredaAGE. Know he’s representing his #Jamaica abroad. So some inspirations for that special date in sight. God don’t give us more than we can bear. Head buried & won’t surface for a while! My Writing have to make SENSE?
After I can indulge my Vanity!
5 years ago
SrtecpSptutfoemrber 4o,ondsifsSf 2orre0du1tt6o ·
My own Island. Reminder of all those Rivers, Ponds & Puddles where am from.
StmecpftSdembigersi 4p, ot201nmicnlrursa1orfed ·
My own likkle Island in de UK…
5 years ago
SrtecpSptutfoemrber 4o,ondsifsSf 2orre0du1tt6o ·
Told them I am no Swimmer. I did have a Few Phobias. My Head is not to be Covered!
SeptddemboftefglsrSnmS ip4,eon shh2orSen01ud1 ·