Without Prejudice Dad Grew Up In A Dysfunctional Family Know How Bed Hopping Conservative MPs Is Time Bomb Emotional Regulation Treatment For Future Generations Coming Through LEYF Abuse Rings Out Of HOC Nursery ERT Starts With Boris And Carrie 4/9

ON THIS DAY2 years agoActive

fmSateSepprotemfnmsbetodesrrt 4eued, 20c1nao9  · Shared with Public

Public

I will come back and sort #cyberbullies at #Google & Googleadwords & Googlemybusiness too4 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

fmSateSepprotemfnmsbetodesrrt 4eued, 20c1nao8  · Shared with Public

Public

Now I go tidy my kitchen & go to bed. God is good oh, as my Ghana #Ancesters would say oh!

1Carl Nembhard2 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

fmSateSepprotemfnmsbetodesrrt 4eued, 20c1nao8  · Shared with Public

Public

Here is the present I got from my emails. I honestly haven’t read it. I am too blessed to be #stressed? Just discovered 39% of my DNA is from Ivory Coast and #Ghana. Just spent hours on Ancestry. Going to look for my Facebook memories. I might be a distant cuz of Verified by Mark zukerberg?

2You and Mertie Bernard1 CommentShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

fmSateSepprotemfnmsbetodesrrt 4eued, 20c1nao8  · Shared with Public

Public

Went out and came back with a #bargain. They said I am a cheap skate, who don’t have clothes.

335 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

fmSateSepprotemfnmsbetodesrrt 4eued, 20c1nao8  · Shared with Public

Public

Soak my #siatica, rub my #joints. Look like sumady #respectful girl, sister, mother, wife, Friend. Mi a go pree Road now!

6Rose Thompson, Mertie Bernard and 4 others1 Comment5 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.

fmSateSepprotemfnmsbetodesrrt 4eued, 20c1nao7  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Working with the public is an enjoyable challenge for you. It’s fun to anticipate people’s needs and address their concerns. When you are dealing with a difficult client, you become more determined to satisfy their demands.

3You and 2 others7 Comments5 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.

fmSateSepprotemfnmsbetodesrrt 4eued, 20c1nao6  · Shared with Public

Public

Having to deal wid dis fuckery just do my Head in. I come this far & know I have to be Strong & Soldier on like my Warrior Families. So am on the final leg of the Battle Field. Am good with Writing, better than how am with Verbatim. Some are good at Blagging, but not me because of my DISABILITIES. So let me get on with the work. 22nd December is my #2sonValdin Legister Birthday. Hopefully we will have much to celebrate as he will reach #FavouritebredaAGE. Know he’s representing his #Jamaica abroad. So some inspirations for that special date in sight. God don’t give us more than we can bear. Head buried & won’t surface for a while! My Writing have to make SENSE?After I can indulge my Vanity!

1Patrice Brown9 Comments5 SharesShareON THIS DAY