Without Prejudice Back To UEL Will Expose UK As Hate Country Where LEYF Is Protected By DBS, HMCTS, CJS, CPS, IOPC, MOPAC, CCMCC, JCIO, BSB, SRA, CLCC To Discriminate Against Children, Young People Vulnerable Adults

ON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.

SesclptotemlSabpmuero Snumse4, 2s0eori1toed8u  · Shared with Public

Public

Went out and came back with a #bargain. They said I am a cheap skate, who don’t have clothes.

334 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

StenptmoeemSgSberl 4posc,fnsoueet d2ren0ihS18d  · Shared with Public

Public

Soak my #siatica, rub my #joints. Look like sumady #respectful girl, sister, mother, wife, Friend. Mi a go pree Road now!

6Rose Thompson, Mertie Bernard and 4 others1 Comment4 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.

SeptetmSfShSbSmperhonsdh sol4gre,d 2ld0acm1tc7  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Working with the public is an enjoyable challenge for you. It’s fun to anticipate people’s needs and address their concerns. When you are dealing with a difficult client, you become more determined to satisfy their demands.

3You and 2 others7 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.

SgtenpogSptembeemsorSfn u4sodlorm,e 2ua01dl6r  · Shared with Public

Public

Having to deal wid dis fuckery just do my Head in. I come this far & know I have to be Strong & Soldier on like my Warrior Families. So am on the final leg of the Battle Field. Am good with Writing, better than how am with Verbatim. Some are good at Blagging, but not me because of my DISABILITIES. So let me get on with the work. 22nd December is my #2sonValdin Legister Birthday. Hopefully we will have much to celebrate as he will reach #FavouritebredaAGE. Know he’s representing his #Jamaica abroad. So some inspirations for that special date in sight. God don’t give us more than we can bear. Head buried & won’t surface for a while! My Writing have to make SENSE?After I can indulge my Vanity!

1Patrice Brown9 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

SesclptotemlSabpmuero Snumse4, 2s0eori1toed6u  · Shared with Public

Public

My own Island. Reminder of all those Rivers, Ponds & Puddles where am from.

cioSepndtodSnpotnesmbfetr 4o,m 2fl0scr1edt1io  · My own likkle Island in de UK…

4Nembhard Samuels, Narvel Stewart and 2 others3 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

SesclptotemlSabpmuero Snumse4, 2s0eori1toed6u  · Shared with Public

Public

Told them I am no Swimmer. I did have a Few Phobias. My Head is not to be Covered!

SeupottcSempaSboaerir 4nn,ogsdorfhn re20du11d  · Staking my claim…

7Valdin Legister, Jasmine Hylton and 5 others4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY5 years agoActive

tcSterrptSnermpboSerglnh ia4nslu,ou 20m1re6hd  · Shared with Public

Public

I can’t Swim & I am not Tempted. But I can still Show off where the Water reach my Ankle?+6