Without Prejudice Erin Is Starting Secondary School Mervelee Myers UEL Across The Road From LEYF My Research Cradle To Grave Is On Track For Nomination Make Me A First In Breaking Down Barriers 29

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Active

SetpmSstpembouesurm 2me,cSnase h2e0ho1rtedti5h  · Shared with Public

Public

True Black Beautiful Nubian JA Warrior Woman. Back wey wid enuh bleaching creams.I can get market any where mi guh. Mi chat Patwah & hab English as additional language. But they have to check I when they need to get things done… Mi tap di freeness. Dem want mi services fork out di money. Been robbed blind b4.

3You, Narvel Stewart and Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless7 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 6 years agoActive

SnteSpcportemibneernirso too2g, 2ifurhe01ds5h  · Shared with Public

Public

Ratty Nembhard Mouth-a-Ma-see at Ur service. 6 years but no trace of I 2 be found. Meekly wait $ murmur not. Duppy know who fi fri-10!

4You, Mark Walters, Jasmine Hylton and 1 other5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Active

SnteSpcportemibneernirso too2g, 2ifurhe01ds5h  · Shared with Public

Public

6 years of dedicated services. But u’d not believe… But I don’t give a toss… Let them stop me celebrating. Dem nuh like mi & mi nuh loob dem!

15Valdin Legister, Lionel Dwyer and 13 others5 Comments5 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

SgetSpepftelmoboher S2,ini soour2ne0g1tt5deSi  · Shared with Public

Public

Early Intervention Strategies: I’ve been forewarned that it is TIME 2 buy myself a Time Piece. Times gone I’d feel 1/2 naked without a watch, but after a Time it didn’t matter. But 2day this issue of Time whizzed pass my face & puts me back in Time. So asap I’ll be investing in that Watch because then I can beat them at their own games. I was warned about the Timely tricks they may have up their agenda & since this Time around no-Baddies going to make me a VICTIM I can’t take my eyes off the games they play any Time soon. Oh wow I think I could be darned good at any darned thing I put my hands, mind & heart to any Time I wish. If only I had the Time 2 get some of the things I want 2 get done during this life Time, when the grey cells are functioning & I don’t run out of time. My God I’ll have to add another status to my Timelines on all fronts? Time Waster would certainly not be included, but more pressed 4 Time. & THYME did boil till it Teeth kin in the Time it was put on the Fire. But this Time the pickney did put the wrong Thyme in di pot? Dat should be enough Parables for dem to ponder over in dem owna Time!

2You and Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

SnteSpcportemibneernirso too2g, 2ifurhe01ds4h  · Shared with Public

Public

So now I am tasked with Preparing an Action Plan…? But U know wat… Dese days I refused from letting anything get 2 my Head! I have broken those darned Chains & Shackles dat ENSLAVED me all these years…! No way in hell will I be going back down dat Spooky Avenue dat Leads 2 DESTRUCTIONS!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 6 others.

NrdotvemSbogSrfpeoegnr s17om,m dnei2rs0seS1d1  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

My Credentials… I’ve waited so many Years 4 My chance 2 become Somebody!!! Send up Ur Prayers on MY Behalf plz…

1Jasmine Hylton3 Comments6 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years ago