Without Prejudice Theresa May Govt Rejected My Petition After ET Additional Witness Statement HMCTS, CPS, CJS, DBS Must Be Charged For Perversion 31/8/21 I Was Page1 ITV News Windrush70

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

dtSAugopusotm 3in1soceaador,noe 2a01u6dSg  · Shared with Public

Public

I will always be Me! I am not pondering to anyone else’s Ego. Mine is too Big to Handle to have time for Others?

August 31, 2012  ·   · Hold it?

6Nembhard Samuels, Narvel Stewart and 4 others2 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

dtSAugopusotm 3in1soceaador,noe 2a01u6dSg  · Shared with Public

Public

Ah Now mi HOT! Comes with the Changes?

August 31, 2012  ·   · HotTie TotTies…

8Nembhard Samuels, Sam Coote and 6 others3 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years agoActive

dtSAugopusotm 3in1soceaador,noe 2a01u6dSg  · Shared with Public

Public

Never did go for a Toy Boy anyhow? Give me a Sugar Daddy any time. I am willin to play my part for my SD, but no Lkkle TB not goin get mi fi Model Learning fi dem. So pleas tek note, if I could be Ur MOTHER keep on walking>>>

August 31, 2012  ·   · U nebba know?

7Nembhard Samuels, Arlene Ackbersingh and 5 others1 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

dtSAugopusotm 3in1soceaador,noe 2a01u6dSg  · Shared with Public

Public

Who fool London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) & tell dem say demcan tek way mi Mr MOJO? Long time mi atek miself tun Comedy & Poppy-Show. Facebook just gave me a Platform to mek an Arse of miself?

August 31, 2012  ·   · Guess yet?

5Nembhard Samuels, Sam Coote and 3 others3 Comments6 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

dtSAugopusotm 3in1soceaador,noe 2a01u6dSg  · Shared with Public

Public

I don’t knowingly Over-Indulge. Because I can’t tek Liquor & has never been Drunk because I MUST be in CONTROL at all times. So I don’t know where London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) get dem Stories from boutme MAD. Long time I have been Singing & Dancing to my Own Tunes!

August 31, 2012  ·   · A likkle taste!!!

3Nembhard Samuels, Patrice Brown and 1 other4 SharesShareON THIS DAY5 years ago