Without Prejudice Proof Of How Mervelee Myers Is Target Of LEYF, HMCTS, CPS, CJS, CCMCC, IOPC, DBS, MOPAC, JCIO, SRA, BSB… Hate Crimes Of 7 Years Leave Me With Stockholm Syndrome 31/8

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

AegrsutfnSpgusostnsh af31oaes,ur 20n16hede  · Shared with Public

Public

Longer time I have been Promoting London Early Years Foundation (LEYF). Now dem tek I fi Idiot Big Head Bud?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo.

August 31, 2012  ·   ·

4Nembhard Samuels, Arian Murray and 2 others4 SharesShareON THIS DAY6 years agoActive

AeduSgustfc 3am1t, Sdspota2ns0folere1d5hmf  · Shared with Public

Public

What does 1 do when 1 do not have much time to play or work with. For the 1st time in the longest of while I am logging behind with some things that used to be done like a swift breeze passing thru… But aint giving up. Was so good to meet up with some persons from my neck of the woods – TOWNHEAD at Ms Molly Trout son’s 9nite. Oh by the way I only knew this son as JUST. The 1 who had the building in the Yard tightly locked down. Understand Just was a tailor & had everything stored in the cabin. Big shout to the following: Joan Bernard, Andrea Brown, Ann-Marie Pinkney, Bailey Foster & Ms Buntin @Dwayne Smith – felt more than proud that the Young Man still remembers me. Then I met some new persons: Mr King Tomlinson from Solas & all the fellow Westmoreland persons. Ms Molly daughter Ms Ivy whom I only knew by name. Of course there were other Jamaicans & West Indians presents who knew Mass JUST. I intend to take up Mass Frank Murdoch on his invitations to come back & visit. Black History Month is round the corner. More ammunitions in my armoury. A same suh mi boassy, chat like a when…, fass eina people business if dem lef demself careless… But is 1 ting I can vouch fah is dat I speak the plain unadulterated TRUTH. Ketch U later wid di next Instalments, I have lots to do…

10You, Narvel Stewart, Tina-lee Buckham and 7 others6 Comments5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Active

AtSupgfolimuunasiugisat 31oc,tumr r2e01dn4  · Shared with Public

Public

Looking 4ward 2 going back to BiB 2moro…! Have 2 remember 2 go spend my M/S voucher…? 2moro September month starts 5 years of me working with the same Company, but not 2 W/F/W I have stayed in 1 job longer – 6+ years 2 b ex-ACT & was Pushed, so didn’t get time 2 Jump even if I wanted 2…!!!! Looking 4ward 2 the end of this year as it is filled with B/S memories?5 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Active

agfAtSponsugfuenhsgti 3or1t,h s2014aSeSdu  · Shared with Public

Public

Captured these ROSE in my back garden as they are the last I will get for this year…! They reminded me so much of my Mama & All the Persons like her who have gone on ahead. 1 day I hope to meet them somewhere, where GOD has provided a better place for US all…? I kept a watch on the Rose until they faded… The words of this song “What is Man…” came to mind! In the morning U are fresh & green & in the evening U withered away…! “Man is like a fading Flower>>>

7Anthony Hinds, Jasmine Hylton and 5 others5 Comments4 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years agoActive

AdugtndgusSpttmonsorenart u31,d 2g0d14eedd  · Shared with Public

Public

Condolences to my F/P Chester Dixon & his breda Everton on the passing of their uncle MP Roger Clarke! Didn’t know the man, but knew Ms Ida very well…? My thoughts are with the family at this sad time! I am sure my P/S will try & make it to the funeral to represent the electorates from Central Westmoreland on my b4?

5Judith Gordon, Fitzroy Scott and 3 others6 Comments3 SharesShareON THIS DAY7 years ago