Without Prejudice June O’Sullivan Is Advisor To Mayor Of London Re Obesity Claim They Not Aware Of My Mental, Physical Impairment DBS Failure To Act Re Abuses Who Needs ECRO, ERT From HMSTS, CPS, CJS, MOPAC, JCIO, IOPC?

• The https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 must #act to stop #paedophiles hiding in the EYFS whilst Ofsted turns a blind eye We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
    3 years ago
    tgdAuSpgornussit ago2c9, url2Sde0r1d8ggdm ·
    3 years ago
    tgdAuSpgornussit ago2c9, url2Sde0r1d8ggdm ·
    3 years ago
    tgdAuSpgornussit ago2c9, url2Sde0r1d8ggdm ·
    4 years ago
    tgdAuSpgornussit ago2c9, url2Sde0r1d7ggdm · London ·
    Facebook is my confidante. When my TOM have #TEARS because of his #Young breda #Disabilitities, I’m concerned. I’m in #GRIEF! Sigh
    5 years ago
    Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and
    24 others
    reAffhuglutiSrgpuonasstSorget 29, 2e0d1a6 ·
    Mama arrive with the reassuring presence which says Belief Kill & Belief Cure. Same way she believed that the disappearance of the Spanish Jar (Panya Jar) sent to Banny & Claudy meant she was doomed to spend the rest of her life in POVERTY. Nevertheless Mama have Visions for her Children… So she turn up to remind me of our last Goodbye. It was similar to this. Even tho u can’t see the Butterfly, it’s blended in with the mesh curtains. Ask Valdin Legister if u think I am making this up?
    10 years ago
    reAffhuglutiSrgpuonasstSorget 29, 2e0d1a1 ·
    Dem damn GINNAL done mess up my computer. Luckily my L.B. Ervin N. was 1 step ahead of dem & gave me adivce so I could get sorted… Now I lost 2 days work & hab 2 spend money I can ill afford!!! Plz stop doing my head in… 4 C.S. Amen…
    11 years ago
    reAffhuglutiSrgpuonasstSorget 29, 2e0d1a0 ·
    Reflections: Some people like to use my hand show God, climb on my shoulder to reach the top. Old time people used to say u haffi learn fe kiss arse before u can kick it. Me a bide me time as me day soon come!! Trying to meet a deadline.

You’re All Caught Up