Without Prejudice Hero Nelson Mandela Experienced Similar Discrimination To Black People, Humans From Biblical Times Rules Of Laws Enforces Restrictions Re HMCTS, CPS, CJS, MOPAC Against Me To Cover LEYF Abuse Rings 29

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

AcfualgutSpfsgtrfo nshs2o9re,m 2dauee01o8l  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: Trust your intuition when it comes to making changes to the way you live your life. Although venturing into unfamiliar territory is scary. It’s the only way you can learn and grow. Adopting an experimental approach to life and work will pay off handsomely.Evaluation: Facebook might not get the message, but that’s why I have my Fight4justice campaign against discrimination. I am standing up to the Terrorist Cell that destroy my life from after I get back from you my Mother.I am a #Nembhard with a history of standing up for my beliefs. I was raised to know right from the and making the right choice, even if I have to stand alone. This has been evident from the time that LEYF Nurseries – #LEYF set out to trigger my childhood truamas into PTSD. The Employment Tribunal regulations is not fit for purpose.That’s why I am here breaking down barriers. I don’t have a job and every Approach I am using to get back into employment is blocked. So I am spending my time forging my future. I am no longer here to prop up individuals and businesses. I am seeking my #purpose in life.I will end up saying I refuse to allow the trolls, naysayers, ginnals, scammers, badmind and grudgefull monsters get the better of me.I will be going after anyone or anything that can be of value and positive influence in my life. If that involves searching for that special person, the am willing to put in the efforts. I think I am identify her/him, but convincing them is another challenge. Going to work away from social media.

3Mertie Bernard, Carl Nembhard and 1 other4 SharesShareON THIS DAY3 years agoActive

ehotAcmmulrugSponuuosrsits 29,o re2d0t1i8  · Shared with Public

AuuitrguSpsot o2fhn9so,c dodor2nun0ted1n8  · Shared with Public

Public

111 Comment4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

AugfrStSpauudsondto g29s,o 20fcurmenhe17dS  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Facebook is my confidante. When my TOM have #TEARS because of his #Young breda #Disabilitities, I’m concerned. I’m in #GRIEF! Sigh