Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Fight4justice Will Unveil LEYF, DBS SRA, BSB, CCMCC, IOPC, JCIO, CPS CJS, CLCC Stockholm Syndrome Imposed On Me After Mum Died

So http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk is a #terrorcell for #LegalSystems We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
3 years ago
eAltgSuggustpnochn 2lscroS7,grhser d2m018 ·
Here’s my present for Facebook. This showing LEYF Nurseries – #LEYF and the #EmploymentTribunal that I have my Fight4justice. Now I have a #date for Central London County Court after 6 years of #discrimination seeing me reaching rock bottom and the only way was up or give up as the #Facebookhaters expected me to. The CYBERBULLIES of #Facebook and #Linkedln and #GoogleAds and #googlemybusiness have targeted me from 2015. I no longer have access to my LinkedIn Account. So how can #HHJDight with a #misconduct going to #impose Restraint Order on a #crediblewitness with my Subject Access Request?
0:02 / 8:44
3 years ago
Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
AthuSgpaodtunuesstnsitttg 27o,gdr e2dh01s8 ·
I thank you lord, Mama use to pray for me…..
I thank you lord, Mama was there for me…….
I thank you lord, you made a way for me……..
I thank you lord, you delivered me……..
3 years ago
AugtuuhiamdSgpdostsnrst 27S,ol 20ar1ede8s ·
In case you wondering, this is #natural me. No need to be someone who I am not.
3 years ago
aAtoSopuuodnthcsfgufesgtorre d2c7r, 2018i ·
Have U noticed how Facebook a tek we fi idiots? We are not able to see each others posts. This was not what I joined FB 4! #Fake
3 years ago
AthuSgpaodtunuesstnsitttg 27o,gdr e2dh01s8 ·
If you happen to know my good friend #LloydMercy? Please share this video with him for me. I would be so grateful. Parents are proud to our children, no matter what?
0:03 / 0:54
Atugusmt eSp20cudaonns, ore2net0r1tetdnn8 · London ·
Mrs Mercy of the Townhead Baptist Church
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
AthuSgpaodtunuesstnsitttg 27o,gdr e2dh01s8 ·
When GOD direct you to your #purpose, rest assured you will achieve your goals.
4 years ago