Without Prejudice Fight4justice Is To Hold The Government Systems Accountable For Mervelee Myers Afghanistan Stockholm Syndrome 2 Miscarriages Of Justice 27/8/21

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

AmtSnupglursocudnts 2e7orhfs,Slg r2eld017  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

If Ur name is Donald Gordon & U ave supn 2 say 2 #RATTYNEMBHARD, U are welcome. I love a good #Debate. Mi nuh du Gutta PoliTrickS?

2QueenRoyal Occur and Carl Nembhard1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

suAugutSspt honudngso2oraegd7n, 20uhdi1m7  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

The things they say… “It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness” Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962)

2Barbie Khan and Carl Nembhard1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined in London, United Kingdom.

AtSupgtfousgnt sorr27dSfu, 20hu1ums7oeneds  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: A job with excellent benefits could become available to you. Accept this position with a happy heart. Not only will you enjoy this post, you’ll also like the people you will be working with. The atmosphere will be pleasant and productive.

3Canny Panther, Carl Nembhard and 1 other2 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Mirwais Ahmedzai and Olive Regis-Williams.

Aufeguust ot27Spho,manso ocSngm20rce1dhu6a  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Inspired Thinking “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone” Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) Strange how similar theme keep popping up?Bring back Memories of the Truly Amazing Life of my Grandparents & PARENTS. Just getting around to celebrating the life of my MOTHER since her passing in June 2014. Now @LEYF owe me Answers for what they done to destroy my Life!Once more thanks for the Support.+4

2Patrice Brown and 1 other1 Comment2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 5 years ago Active

AdtauguSsupotu nlds2onSt7lr, tuds20elm1hd6  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

After the hard work over the past months, my Body is giving me the Messages. Arthritis start in the Joints, so now Ms Edna Forrester-Green Pain Remedy come in handy. If one is not careful the Arthritis can leave one unable to carry out normal day to day activities. Just some of the activities I done: climb ladder clean Windows, scourer the Pots with Steelwool, clear garden with Tom, clean out Cupboards etc, file Paperwork so easily accessible… Every action taken a toll on my DISABILITIES & Health, but I never give up? So now the Fingers are Paining & I have to overcome the Pain Threshold. Have to stay Alerted for Mass Tom, hence up early at 1st sign of HYPO! I am a Caring Work-A-Holic with a few Tricks up my sleeve.

1QueenRoyal Occur2 Comments2 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Active

AttiSmpmugmauonssatas e2o7r, ngeda201inus5  · Shared with Public

Public

Gosh I don’t have much time these days. Please go to www.jbsf.co.uk to look at My Ugly Mug & make Ur contributions to Jamaica Basic Schools Foundation UK. “Jamaica’s Children, Their Education, OUR VISION”. The foundation for my work with young children in Early Childhood Education was laid from I was a child at my parents knees. I done a stint at the Townhead Primary School b4 my cuz Candy May Goodin put in a word 4 me when there was a vacancy at the Basic School. I never looked back since… It wasn’t that I was Dunce, it’s just that some opportunities came late 4 me. I made the most of my opps since arriving in the UK, but am telling U about the Fight I’ve been getting… Just hear me now, I don’t need any1 to do nutn fi I. So when sum Likkle Dibby Dibby Idiot Gal cum tell I not fi say I wuck wid dem… It is their loss & not mine…Because I know how to PROMOTE myself. So ta Jamaica Basic Schools Foundation UK for the support in helping with my Promotions.

5You, Careen Nembhard Sinanan, Narvel Stewart and 2 others1 CommentShare ON THIS DAY