Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers The Expert Authority On Subjects Cradle To Grave Must Break The Barriers Of Inclusion Allowing My IP/CPPDP, Copy/Image Rights To Build Brands, HMCTS, CPS, CJS, DBS, MOPAC Made Me A Victim

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Active

AuctggousntSimtp slo26n, euts2oSrelrmh018d  · Shared with Public

Public

Taurus: As well as being practical, you can also be creative. Even work routines can be made a tad more interesting by putting your imagination to work. You will be uplifted by friends who have bright ideas. Evaluation: Angel Bringle, my time to shine is coming again. I will be doing serious representing of Jamaicans from the old schools. From Townhead Basic School to Manning’s School. I am true to my words.Can Facebook not understand that I said they are not allowed to tag #BurnieSpence in my postings. Even if there were any mistakes, before? This photo was taken recently and Mr Burnie Spence says he can’t access his account. Now is Facebook going to continue to provoke me like LEYF Nurseries – #LEYF? And make me a victim like the Employment Tribunal Law still? I have had enough of Facebook tormenting me!!!

5Valdin Legister, Mollo Brilliant James and 3 others1 Comment3 SharesShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

sAuigust Stmo2Spohnns6,o agrota2S0s1en7nd  · Shared with Public

Public

Mi a try my best 2 kip a CIVIL #Tongue…? But if dem tink dem ago shut mi up, dem mek sad mistakes. #LEYF_ET don’t yet, so let CL

1Carl Nembhard3 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

AaummuguhtselaStf 2p6hon,s or2g0neSf1d7ar  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

I am here looking, watching & seeing. Wat dem mean by #Nudity can be #Unhealthy? Maybe same way #Ishwana dis Ms LOU? I’ll research

4You, Mertie Bernard, Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless and 1 other3 Comments1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Active

otAuSgufpsontsoctmui 26dcr,ce tat2Sm0d17e  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Nosey ParkAsses, #BodyBelt is 4 #Disabilitities & not #Fashion AcesSoWorries. Don’t b fooled by BIGOTS #3Judges & LEYF PSYCHOS

2Rose Thompson and Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless4 Comments1 ShareShareON THIS DAY4 years agoActive

AutgSusgapotr is2ons6nd,ait 20orelu17rdhig  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

What some fail 2 understand is I hate #Rejection in any format. Due to my #POSTTRAUMATICSTRESSDISORDER. So my #Expert_Authority

2You and Marcia Brown1 Comment1 ShareShare

ON THIS DAY8 years agoActive

AitugousttSp 2huta6,ou gSn20r1rgsooursed3  · Shared with Public

Public

So 2moro I have an appointment 2 go check out that this dreaded Diabetes that I am trying to get rid of, did not damage my EYES. Thereby impairing my Vision…? At the age of 90 Tom still reads without glasses & he has his condition for yunks now!!! So hopefully Jah has kept me surrounded as I can’t cope with any more a dem cusSID bad blessings?

5Jasmine Hylton, Annette May Kellner and 3 others5 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Active

AitugousttSp 2huta6,ou gSn20r1rgsooursed3  · Shared with Public

Public

Accomplished most of my Targets that I set myself 4 the BH Strong End: Hair washed; house spruced up; documenting done & am ready to Face 2moro…! So what more can I ask for out of my simple life? Health & Strength is the order of the day & God’s guidance & blessings to see US through these trying TIMES!!!

3Canny Panther, Carl Nembhard and 1 other8 Comments4 SharesShare

ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Active

ArcufthcSgusipt one2g6,i ur2salo01nrsime3d  · London  · Shared with Public

Public

Promised myself not to let FB distract me from achieving Targets set…! So when I need a break I’ll cum tek a peek to c if any 1 post any interesting tit-bits from Yard? Only a click away….

2Winston Nembhard and 1 other1 Comment2 SharesShare