Without Prejudice It’s My Duty To Correct Any Information Placed In The Public Domain That Portrays Any Service Providers Negatively Based On Sarah Lawson’s Biases Thanks Tonye Of SWS For Updates

Imagine what Tom and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard been thru because of https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016

8 years ago
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn13m ·
So 2moro I have an appointment 2 go check out that this dreaded Diabetes that I am trying to get rid of, did not damage my EYES. Thereby impairing my Vision…? At the age of 90 Tom still reads without glasses & he has his condition for yunks now!!! So hopefully Jah has kept me surrounded as I can’t cope with any more a dem cusSID bad blessings?
8 years ago
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn13m ·
Accomplished most of my Targets that I set myself 4 the BH Strong End: Hair washed; house spruced up; documenting done & am ready to Face 2moro…! So what more can I ask for out of my simple life? Health & Strength is the order of the day & God’s guidance & blessings to see US through these trying TIMES!!!
8 years ago
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn13m · London ·
Promised myself not to let FB distract me from achieving Targets set…! So when I need a break I’ll cum tek a peek to c if any 1 post any interesting tit-bits from Yard? Only a click away….
9 years ago
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn12m ·
My TOM & my Skype seem 2 be 1 & dah sAMe 2 me at Present!!! TOM can’t undAstAn why I have 2 go pon de CompUtA & I can nebba get tRUE 2 any1 on Skype since I instalLED?
9 years ago
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn12m ·
Am in!!!
Townhead Baptist Church
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn12m ·
Please take a moment to remember those who have gone before us and those who continue to lead the way… Over the next few months we will look back on the lives of many and honour those who are with us today.. May God bless and keep them …
9 years ago
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn12m ·
Set Moiself ReAlisTIC TarGETS – Clocked up 2,474 steps on the Pedometer…!!!
10 years ago
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn11m ·
ME ago a me BED b4 Tom get up & start raise Caine & Abel!!! Me hab 38th B.P. & ME nuh waan get Grounded…
10 years ago
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn11m ·
It has been officially confirmed!!! I am expecting TWINS… Hope U r not surprised…? Twins does run in my Family, even if I left it a tad 2 late!!! What is 2 be must be (rpdfdwl).
10 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 8 new photos to the album: SUPER-WOMAN August 26, 2011 — with Manal Shabani.
AddtfudgmuSpst i26m,o nsl2ocre0uagdhecn11m ·
Have 2 meet all my TARGETS b4 the Deadline

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!b