Without Prejudice Mervelee Myers Must Draw Attention To HMCTS, CPS, CJS, DBS, MOPAC, CCMCC, IOPC, JCIO, SRA, BSB Hate Crimes Against Me 2nd Miscarriages Of Justice To Cover LEYF Abuse So Google Continue Cyberbullying

So http://www.met.police.uk have #murderers and #paedophiles in the ranks
6 years ago
ihAsutgSpgusSShongcssto r2s5helat, 201c5d ·
My cuz Ms Ann-Marie Pinkney informed me I am on the Basic School Foundation website – Any1 wishing to see my UM should go check me out & make contributions to the Cause. Ratty Nembhard shares that VISION 4 the future of JA Children. I was chatting up the VMBS staff about my fave JA & my #1&2sons. Kevin Murray & Valdin Legister. Sorry they did not taped the conversation, but if they did, U’d not hear any of those negative discourses & languages they accused me of… My Parents taught me how fi Dance a mi Yard b4 mi lef cum Abroad!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Crystal Palace National Sports Centre.
AtuSpguscmctcoant 3o, ea2llso01fmtre5led · London ·
Teeth like these
6 years ago
AfuutudgsScsuegiestptd o25,nds 2o01adre5d ·
My Cuz Ann-Marie Pinkney informed me I am on the Jamaica Basic School website so in case U are interested, go check it out. U’ll know why I am passionate abt Young Children’s getting the right start in life…
7 years ago
Amcaudguslttn iSponn25soii,re nelenld2f014 ·
I was on but now I am off. Sorry I missed U! Got to tidy my kitchen & put few bits in place! I have made my Resolutions 2 keep off certain Terrains? If any1 actually knows wat I mean Really!
7 years ago
AhuhtguusatiunS cp2fo5fn,rse S2ofr0frr1ed4 ·
Finally found time 4 this! It was time well spent reliving the memories of nearly 5 years ago. People comes into our lives 4 many different reasons. My life was enriched by assocaiting with these Persons in so many productive & fullfilling & enlightening ways. The memories will 4ever live with me as I progressed on the journey to continue making the difference in my job as an Early Years Practitioner!
7 years ago
AtaSuaogiustnSdp oendS25,o iof2so0r1en4dm ·
Slowly but Surely I am catching up with my Projects! So while they are celebrating the Carnival, I will be getting on with my Work…?
8 years ago
ASturgnSguusptm lho2n5s,ih mh2013Sooddredn · London ·
Who knows 2moro I might just decide 2 make a few calls…? Or better still I have Skype, but can’t get any1 when am on…! What a dying Shame!!! Well time 4 my BS, because I have being up since Cock started Crowing!!!
8 years ago
teAucgcgSustmtnp lh2on5,sei ormei20ag1g3d · London ·
Am true to my words & got most of the work I had targeted done…!!! Time to carry on after my FB break…?
9 years ago
ihAsutgSpgusSShongcssto r2s5helat, 201c2d ·
Mek up Moi Mind dat dis BH gonna be Productive – Suh doan buy nuh BP!!! Wuking from HOME – 2 whola Days!!!
9 years ago